VI. Markimoo

So Markiplier, the douche of all douches. He turly thinks he is all that and more, just because your the captain of the football team, the leader in band, and now a  famous YouTuber. A... You want me to repeat that? I said he was a famous YouTuber. That is what you wanted? Anyways, as I was saying he is a big dick.

I was at home, editing my new YouTube video for the next day when the dick himself tweets me.
@Markiplier tweeted
@(Y/T/N) is actually a great gamer, you guys should Subscribe to her.

I kinda smiled at that tweet, but I also can't believe that Markiplier just noticed me. Here I am sitting here with 20,000 subs and someone with 16 million subs, just noticed me.

"NO, STOP IT (Y/N). MARK IS A DOUCHE, YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM." My inner self shouted at me. "Ok" I said loudly with a sigh.

~Time Skip~

I pulled up to Hi-5 Studios to join the famous Matthias in a YouTube video. This is actually the first time that me and Matt are filming a Video.

I walked in and was greeted by Joey. "Hey J-FRED" I smiled as he held the door open for me. "Hey (Y/N), you look beautiful today" he said with a wink and his famous smile. I blushed and said hi to everyone else. I walked up the Stairs and bumped into Connor and almost fell but he caught me. I blushed and thanked him and continued walking up the stairs to Matt's office.

"Okay, I made it somewhat safely here" I laughed "Why what happened?" Matt asked turning around on his chair. I re-told him the whole story and he just laughed. "Shut up Matthias" I hit his arm. Anyways, after that we started filming some videos. Once we were done, he asked if I'd like to film some Team Edge videos. I gladly accepted the offer.

~Time Skip~

Today is Team Edge day. I walked into the studio and walk into something hard, I look up to see Markiplier. "GREAT! he is here" I thought and walked over to Gunner. I gotta admit he is hot. "So GunGomz what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well Miss (Y/L/N), we as a group are going to be doing a Stanger Thing Nerf thing on Battle Universe and on Team Edge we are going to do Giant ping pong, Water bottle Flipping Challenge, and how about a date with me?" He asked

Looked around and I saw Mark looking at us pissed. I smirked at Mark, "Sure Gunner, I would love too" "Great, pick you up at seven" he said. "Yesah, see you then" I walked off to the other room. Mark followed me,pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me up against the wall so there was no space between us. I hitched my breath.

"M-Mark, w-what are you doing?" I studdered. He leans close to my ear and whispers in a deep voice "Baby girl, What do you think you're doing, you're mine" he growls at the end. God that made me weak in the knees, but I know I had to stay strong. That didn't last long because he gave me a rough but passionate kiss. I had no choice but to kiss back. After we pulled away, I asked "what was that for??." He smiled and said "Because, I know you love me (Y/N), and also I wanna go out with you!"

God I hate him so much but he is just to damn cute not to love. "Sure Markimoo, I'll go out with you" I hugged him then walked out. "So Mark did it work?" Gunner asked. "Yeah, thanks for "asking her out" for me Gunner," He smiled "I owe you one"

"Mark!" I hit his arm and that was the start of a beautiful relationship. What can I say Mark Edward Fischbach has that effect on people. You can hate him yet you can love him. Mark was truly my best friend and I love him. I wish I knew that in high school. God damn my high school me, you are Stupid.

So I finally finished this I hoped you liked it and yeah. Vote, Comment, and Etc.