XVI. Matthias

Requested by: @lydiapalmer221b

The forest was calm, the trees were high, and the only sound you could hear was the sound of the wind every now and again or what I could see from what my makeshift jail cell. I've been in here for what seems like weeks but in all reality I have only been in here for two days. Its boring sitting in here as they bring food, water, and etc. At least my jail mate is nice. When I came here, I thought I was the only one but I heard a sound coming from the other side of the cell. I called out asking who was there, he said his name was Connor and that he came from a place called Storybrook.

We spent the two days talking until they took him away, and they came back for me. "Where are you taking me" I yelled at the boys. "Don't worry sweetheart, he will take good care of you just like your little friend Connor" the boy laughed. I later found out that the boys name was Kevin and the others were Bobby, Bryan, J-Fred, Mike, Paul, Mark, Sean, and Gunner.  Where they took me was a tree, they freaking tied me to a tree. "Really a tree, what is a tree gonna do?" I asked. Just then this man comes out, "Hello, Welcome to Neverland," he smiled " Here they call me Peter Pan but my real name is Matthias." Hm, I never thought Peter Pan actually had a real name and to be this cute. Then again I have only seen the cartoon version. "What happened to Connor?!?" I yelled "I gotta know if he is okay, and that he is alive"

"He is alive, don't worry love, ill bring him out for you" he said. "Would you really do that?"I asked. "Anything for a pretty girl" he smirked and nodded to Mark to get Connor. One of the boy untied me and helped me up. "Y/N?" i heard Connor call, i turned around and ran into his arms. "I am glad you are okay" i whispered into his ear. "Me too" he replied. "okay enough of that" Matt said "take him away from her." Just then one of the lost boys, Bobby took him away from me, I ran after him but only got held back by Paul. "Let me go you, you freakishly Stupid looking douche!!" I yelled. They all gasped and turned to Matt or Peter. "Oooo, a feisty one" he smirked and wrapped his arms around me waist "I like feisty girls"

I smirked back at him, kneed him in the balls and then ran as fast as I could away from Peter Pan, the demon of the freaking lost boys. I looked behind me to see if anyone was following me, bad decision. I turn my head back and ran right into Peter Pan. "What do you want Pan?" I asked knowing I was defeated. He takes my hand and starts walking with me. "Well my dear, first call me Matthias and second I want you to be my lost girl" Matt says. "Your Lost Girl?" I questioned " there were no Lost Girls in the books".  "Books?"

"Ya, where I come from Peter Pan is just a story in a book. Pan is the hero and Hook is the villain, but clearly its the other way around" I said getting ready to run again. He turned his back and I ran as fast as I could away from him. I needed to get back home, back to my mom, my dad, my everything is back home in H/T.  I was running around this Island trying to find a way home, i felt tired so I hid in a tree and took a nap.

~TIME SKIP~

A few hours later, I woke up from my sleep only to find that I was in a bed. "What? How did I get here??" I quietly said to myself. "I brought you here, my little lost girl" Matt said coming from one side of the room. "What do you want from me, why can't I go home?" I asked crying at this point. "I mean you can go home, just have fun trying to find it my little lost girl" He says as he sits on the bed. "Why do you keep calling me your little lost girl?" I sniffled. He lays beside me, "Cause what you don't know is that you are lost, like everyone here" I just looked at him. "You feel lost because you feel like your family doesn't love you, or care for you" I put my head on his chest. "I guess your right Matthias, I do feel lost" I sighed "Maybe I should stay here, maybe I shouldn't go home where I know my family doesn't love me, maybe I should stay here with the one I love"

"Who do you love, my dear?" He asked with a smile" "you..." was all I could get out before he crashed his lips onto mine. I have to say this is probably the best kiss I have had in years. We pulled away.

"Can you be my lost girl?" He asked. I nodded in reply and we spend the rest of the day like this, cuddles and kisses.