XXIX. Tanner Malmedal

(Disclaimer: Your Friend is gonna be Gunner's love. If your best friend is a Guy... sorry that he is gay)

Your P.O.V
"@Cnnrsmmshvshbc ask Who out of Hi-5 Studios would you date? #NuggetQuestions" I thought for a moment then said "probably Matt, Tanner, Connor or Paul. They are probably the only ones I see myself with" My best friend Woods smiled at me, "oh, of course, you pick the boss man. You guys clearly have had something going on for years" I looked at him "Just because I am great friends with Matt, doesn't mean there is something going on" I glare at him. "And besides he is dating Amanda, so I don't want to get into that beautiful relationship" That's when F/N leaves. "Where are you going?" I asked "Gunny asked me to lunch for Valentine's Day" they giggled and left.

"Okie, well I think that is enough for one day" Woodland laughs. "yeah I agree.... thanks so much for watching, make sure to like, comment and subscribe. Make sure to watch this video right here and I'll see all you sexy little nuggets in the next video" I say to the camera, then kiss my hand and put it over the lens. "That went well, I really think this video will hit off great" Woods said as he turned that camera off. I nodded, "wanna get lunch?" "Yeah lunch sounds good"

We walk out of our office and knocked on Paul and Connor's door. "Hey, you guys wanna get lunch... Oh hey, Tan" I smiled at Tanner with a little blush. "Yeah sure, Gunner went with F/N" Connor replied "Yeah, we know. They ran out while we were filming" Woods rolled his eyes "they just don't know how to keep it in their pants" I laughed and hit his arm. "You're a dumb ass you know that right?" "Yeah I know"

~That Skip of time, because I don't wanna write it~

After lunch, I start working on editing my video and a BU video. When Tanner and Paul come in. "Y/N, do you mind if we hide in your office?" I didn't question them, I nodded and went back to editing. "Hey did Paul and Tanner come in here?" Matt asked. "no, I haven't seen them" I replied, looking up at him "may I ask what you need them for?" "GG," Oh right it's Friday, that's GG film day. "Oh, I need to talk to you about something later" Matt added to his previous sentence. I nod," I'm free all day" Matt nodded and left. Tanner came out from under my desk, "Matt kicked me in the face" he says as he holds his left cheek. "Come here Tan" I take his hand off his cheek and kiss it better. "there now you better get back to Matt and Connor before they replace you with Bryan and Joey" I giggle and go back to my work after they leave. "Wait! did I just kiss Tanner cheek? My crush since he got here!" I mentally screamed at my self this is gonna be a long rest of the week.