chapter31

I hate that he made me feel like i won't worth nothing
I hate that I let him make me feel like that said carmela to honesty.

girl you should never let anyone make you feel bad about your self. You have to be proud of yourself cause nobody is perfect and our imperfections are what makes us special.so get up and be proud said honesty telling Carmela.

I was literally the best thing he ever had in his life was me and he pushed me away and bullied me so BYE,said carmela.I’m never wanted. I’m just a burden to everyone around me and I’m just so tired of being pushed alway.

Fuck all of them just love yourself make yourself the first priority and be yourself,said honesty to carmela.

I just never good enough said, Carmela to honesty.

Girl stop talking like that because you are and if people can't accept you then tell them to kiss your ass,said honesty.

But everyone gets tired of me at some point. Even family. I just need to get it in my head that no one really cares. No one ever does said,Carmela.

Honesty said,girl stop it for real stop.you can't forcus on an approval of others.you have to start living for yourself.no matter how tough things get  it's so much easier to deal with hard times when you have that self-love said,honesty.

Alright said Carmela,I'll try.before getting off the phone with honesty,I said thanks for the talk and I love you and honesty said I love you too Carmela and everything is going to be ok.as we then hung up the phone.