Chapter 9

So after i got finally talking to this fool Barnard. Here goes carlos talking off at the mouth as usual talking about get your ass off the phone and help me cleans the fuck up and get ready for christmas and shit. The same shit over and over again. Im starting to think this shit just never stops i mean come on home much fucking cleaning is there to clean in this house its not like he has a Manche or a condo or anything like that but i mean damn every damn he fucking cleaning something like what the fuck. I swear i think when i sitting in the living he talking shit that's clean and making me release it or something like this shit don't make no kinda sense what so ever.and to stop it off before i had check my phone maria ass had just inbox my husband again and i didn't even get to read the damn message but i tell you what I'ma gone finish reading those messages after i get done with fixing good and helping hombre straighten up around the house.

So a hour an half goes by and we finally finish up straightening up the house and cooking and right when im about to sit down what happens his phone rights and its nobody but Brandon calling. So as im waiting for carlos to get off the phone. I walk in my room to grab my charger and then walk back in the living room after i closed my bedroom door be hide me. So as Carlos hangs up the phone he says Brand and tyson is getting ready to pull up. So as i pick up carlos phone and opens and finish reading what maria sent him

Message read,

Maria-hey baby

Carlos-hey

Maria-how was your day

Carlos -it was good, what you up too

Maria- nothing chilling about to go home Wyding

Carlos-just getting home about to feel my dog and do these dishes, wash some clothes, and take a shower and then fix a little dinner and get ready for the new love and hip hop show. What the kids doing

Maria-oh ok bae and they in the room playing an I'm going home and clean up too and watch tv.

Carlos-word, you ok though i haven't heard from you in a little minute.

Maria-yeah i been doing ok just been in a little pain. Trying to stay in the house. Its been to cold to be out and How you been. I been texting you back. So i guess you was made at me or something.

Carlos- pain from the lupas thing?
And no im not Madrid at you. Why would i be Madrid at you for. You didn't do anything to me i just been hella busy that's all. Being a home owner is no joke and work ugh got me beat.

Maria-yes that's where its coming from my legs an all been hurting
And i beta its hard.

as i finish reading the messages they sent to each other im thinking to my self like this girl got to be dumb if she think he want her. Carlos is using the same lame linea on me on her. How is she not catching on to this.

I just sat there laughing my ass off cause all that shit was funny as hell to me. she really think carlos is feeling her and think this man got a job and all like really. Maria better sale up and smell the lies that this fool is telling her and put two and two together and he that this fool ain't even got a car. Why You think he ain't been out there to see you or spend tome with you girl. girl please you ain't nothing but a damn fool. Letting carlos feed your head up with lies and broken promises.