Chapter 4

It seem like no matter how hard I try and give my all to carlos. Carlos just gone do whatever the fuck he wanna do cause it don't look like he gone be faithful to me. He wanna fuck every damn thing he see. So why the fuck is he with me. He wasting my damn time I shouldn't have to find messages in his phone from other women and clearly it seem like him and Maria got something going on and all the shit he saying to Maria ass is a fucking lie like nigga what job do you have and why is you talking to other women. And if that's not enough carlos want to still talk to nicole after everything Mia then told us that she said about his. But that's not even the worse part first you and nicole have sex but then you still want to fuck her and see her oh hell no.But it seems like every time his phone went off he would hurry up and pick it up and make sure I couldn't get in it or too it cause he didn't want me to find out what the hell was being said or whatever was being sent. I notice every time it went off he had that phone so where near by.

But one day he was outside and it ding and so I picked it up and I be damn if it wasn't her Maria like got damn why do u keep hitting up my husband what the hell is it that you two possibly have to talk about like bitch stop messaging my man.So I took it upon my self and opened it up to read what she message him

Message read

Maria-well waiting on my kids then go pay these bills wyding today.

and I knew he was gone reply back to her so I just had to wait for him to reply back so that I can see it for my self. but clearly they had been having a conversation. but he had deleted the recent messages so you'll know me I took that phone and clicked clicked alway the proof that I needed cause I know he would lie about it and try to cover up his lies. Like nigga I ain't stupid how you gone have an open relationship but still hide shit from me though.So that night when he went to sleep I got go read the rest of them messages.

Message read

So that night when he went to sleep I unlocked that phone and had seen the rest of the messages.

Message read

Carlos-nothing at all really. I'm finishing up hanging Christmas light on the porch and straight in the house.i need to get a small load like $50 from some where

Maria-oh dang want you go one of them checking and cash places.

Carlos- I don't know how they work

Maria-do you have a bank account

Carlos- negative

Maria-oh shit that won't work

Carlos-i can try and getting a loan from a pawn shop.

Maria-can you do that

Carlos-i think so