chapter 20

Once honesty had left and went home,I then begin to finish packing my things up so that I could get ready to take them to Carlos aunts house for the time being until I found my own place.the next pass couple of days  Carlos was still blowing up my phone trying to give me every excuse to get me to come back.
he gone message me and say,

Message from Carlos read

See how bills & all our extra money fucked up now home a you can do u

We going to get groceries in a lil while bae

What's up

Did reid call You about mo tonight

Please talk to me

Please talk to me I'm begging it's killing me that you won't at least Just say something to me.

What clothes should I put together for yu bae cause yu haven't let me know anything what is it really are they saying I can't talk to you.

We didn't get any groceries this month so what are we supposed to do..? Or are you gonna use em and put food up there.

It was like he wasn't getting it through his head when I told his ass that night that I was leaving and I wasn't coming back.but what really pissed me off was when this mother fucker started message me with that hallucination shit again.

More message from Carlos

I could see you this morning in the woods.now movies over can somebody bring me a cig please

You know that never didn't work so why give it to me.

Shit when I saw that message I was like oh shit,that nigga back on them drugs.he then found someone to bring him something.then Sarah started messaging me and said that she was going to head down there to get the rest of my things until she got crazy weird text message from Carlo's. So I told Sarah to screen shot me the messages that he had sent her and yup it said it all right there in the message for sure.
screen shot Message that sarah had sent me that where from Carlos read,

Carlos- is unique yu Sarah or me

Sarah-um what?

Carlos-who is unique

Sarah-what the fuck you talking about.

Carlos-watching catfish

Sarah-nigga go to bed

Sarah-what are you going through at 7 in the morning Carlos

Sarah-why did you text me that

Carlos-ya'll done with y'all lil movie yet I saw you in the wood and her.yu and saw Carmela to y'all come over I seen all of how it works I know its fake now.

Carlos-its all fake for fact  Brandon still in here and the lil fake cop's y'all got to lol

Sarah-wtf nigga get off my phone tripping like what

Carlos-i see idgit

Sarah-what

Carlos don't play stupid bring me a cigarette I don't have any

Sarah-carlos I'm at home like you need help,go get help cause you tripping.

Carlos-no the hell you ain't either its a bunch of ya'll stop fucking with me.I know y'all out there.

Sarah-carlos no one is near you,I'm at home and Brandon is probably with Amanda and carmela is in the burg.You need to get yourself some help.

carlos-ok movie over now can you bring me a cig please

Carlos-ask Carmela to bring me a cig please.

Carlos-i do just wanna see her since she was across the street this morning I just love seeing her.

after I got done reading the screenshot I was trying to make  sense of all of it.so I decided to go down there myself and get my things. Once I got down there he didn't seem like he was high at all but I could tell he was crying the.as. grabbed my this was heading out the door Carlos tried to talk to me but I was not trying to hear a fucking word he had to say.

So I sent honesty the screen shot of what he said to Sarah and honesty was like,same here he is tripping girl.He is losing his mind

I told you girl said,Carmela.

That night Carlos texted me a long ass text message that read,

Headed to sleep thinking about you as always sorry about the text the other day you were in my dreams didn't realize what I texted till I woke up. You've been on my mind like crazy and the truth is I've been Just stressing myself out going crazy because I love you so much. I go to sleep with your picture and your pj's every night because your not here and I need something to hold so I picture that's you. I miss you but I know you need your space I'm learning that I need to respect you and better myself to better us. I still love you like the 1st day I met & told yu i did if not more but I don't wanna bug you cause I know you don't wanna talk to me but my ring will stay on 4ever and I'm miserable without you babe but thanks for listening goodnight Carmela I LOVE You 2 the moon and back. ( C&C 4ever ) we all we got.