chapter 25

Sarah had texted me to see if wanted to go out and I was like nah.then she said,

Sarah-Get dressed girl what you doing and are you still baby sitting I'm coming to get you for a girls day out.

Carmela-I'm still babysitting

Carmela-I don't have my money yet girl

Sarah-Yesss girl I'm back I'm leaving my moms now stopping to get a burger and I'm on the way.

Carmela-I'm still baby sitting girl and I ain't got my money yet.

Sarah-What kinda clothes do you need an outfit or something

Carmela-His mom gone get it

Sarah-What you doing

Carmela-Playing with the baby

Sarah-What you doing

Sarah-You still babysitting?

Carmela-yup

Sarah-I have your card I'm about to come drop it off then. Are you able to leave?

Carmela-how you get my card

Sarah- Carlos gave it to me to give to you.

Carmela-Did he spend any of my money and i need my food stamp card and ID card. Need all of it

Carmela-Make sure please he does not come with you cause I do not want to see him.

Sarah-Okay. Be there in like 5 mins.

Carmela-OK do u know where she live

Sarah-I do. Who's there with you?

Sarah-Am I able to come in?

Carmela-Yeah his people's and  kids.

Carmela- sarah bring me my card

Sarah-I am now.

Sarah had texted me and said she was outside when I got in the car. Just knew something was up and wasn't right.and a course when she went I the back seat and gave me two balloons and some 7.00 roses and two cards I knew he was somewhere close by but where at and thought. So I decided I read his stupid as cards  and then toss those in the trash and then throw the roses in the trash right along with the cards.and the candy ill just give to the kids.but the bigger question was where the hell was my cards and how the hell did he get this shit if he didn't touch my money.so I asked Sarah did he give her my card and she said that she got to go get it from him and I'm looking at her like bitch why didn't you get my shit from his as when you brought me this bullshit.so I got out the car and told her go get my card.