Chapter 1

I thought me and Nicole was cool but it was like that weekend when she spent the night as our crib and shit the bitch seem to lost her mind. she gone tell her dad that I disrespected her son and that I'm lucky she didn't beat my ass. And after what carlos told me I was really done with nicole's then,like bitch why you talking all this shit behind my back. When you could have said the shit to my face. Bitch I ain't scared of you and then carlos ass gone say,

carlos-she might end up just beating your ass u don't know if she can fight you think just cause you small that you can beat everybody ass no you can't so shut up.

Carmela- I didn't say she couldn't fight but I be damn if I let somebody else put they fucking hands on me and I don't know why you taking of for that bitch. Oh wait yes I do because she give you some so now you wanna take up for the bitch now. Fuck you and her carlos.

Carlos- man shut the fuck up I'm done talking about it.

Carmela- no you shut the hell up and I know that you and this bitch talking and if I find out that she talking about me I'm gone fuck you up.

Carlos man ain't nobody talking about you.

Carmela-MMM huh yeah I know she said some and she better keep my name out her fucking mouth.

i was waiting for him to leave and forget his phone some where around me cause he know I was going to go in it. And you know he did and you know I found every got damn message in there from Nicole talking about me and others as well. But when I had seen what she said about me oh hell no I went the hell off.

Messages from Nicole and carlos

Nicole-shit about to put my dustin to bed

Carlos -word word so damn you ain't have no company

Nicole-no

Carlos -damn me either, i could've but i know you wasn't try to deal with do Brandon or tyson ass that was my only 4sure ride and i got everything literally everything babe.

Nicole-damn you right

Carlos-i don't believe you was trying do nothing knowing you, you would've found me a way with everything i had and all the  bread i had today. If you wont going to sleep shit there still a chance to make something happen. If you know who can bring me and pick me up. mr back up for gas money and i know you don't wanna call Kelly for lol.

Nicole-nah not going to do that

Carlos- i know right well if anything changes. You let me know or I'll let you know. When tyson don't wanna ride out anywhere. I be wanna trying to fucking ride out like wtf.

Nicole-oh okay where carmela at

Carlos-laying down still sleep

Nicole-oh hell ugly shitty breath bitch i really hate her now.

Carlos-still ain't talk to ole boy

Nicole-nope i ain't even made it Home yet. My dad had to get my uncle and take him around.

Carlos-what you doing

Carlos -what are you doing ass crack.

Carlos -so what did u find out Good