Chapter6

So as im sitting here reading this fucking messages i then ran across some fucking pictures of Nicole's. I couldn't believe this bitch really gone send my fucking husband got damn pictures of her nake ass and shit and this Mother fuck enjoying every fucking minute of the shit too. Talking about the pussy was wet as hell im so in love with it i want some more of it. Oh do you well why don't you take your ass the fuck down there then Mother fucker. Since you love her pussy so much why don't you go fuck her cause he ain't sure ain't getting no more of this pussy over here. Like damn even with the open relationship the Mother fuck still cant be honest he got to beat around the bush and hide shit and delete shit out of his phone so he don't get caught like nigga. im gone find What ever it is you hiding from me so you might as well show me cause if you don't that's just gone piss me off even more.  

I was so pissed when i found and seen What i found in his phone i had to tell my best friend squeak about this shit like this bitch nicole just don't stop.

So i texted squeak and was like squeak you ain't gone be believe What the hell i then found in Carlos phone

Squeak-what

Carmela- nake pictures of Nicole's she sent them to her and i found messages from him telling the bitch he want to fuck her and shit.

Squeak -you can not be serious.He can not be stupid enough to have naked pictures in his phone some other chick regardless of the chick sent them to him. He's not smart enough to look and delete.

Carmela-Girl its nicole dumb as even though me and him have an open relationship yeah this bitch then sent him naked pictures so you know I'm a little mad but I'm over it and shit but yeah he got them in his phone. She will do anything cause she a whore squeak.

Squeak-that is craziness. But i guess if you two have an open relationship then anything goes.

Carmela-no there's rules involved.

as i was telling squeak what was going on chaz comments on the post and was like,

Chaz- i wouldn't even be dealing with a dude who would be entertaining that.

Carmela-yeah i know he stupid for entertaining the bitch but that's fine cause i got something for there ass though. 

Chaz-oh ok well you deserve to not deal with the foolishness.

Carmela- i agree 100% im so tired of his lying and cheating ass.

Chaz-yeah true i feel you on that.

So i took in what squeak and chaz had said and i was like you know what they is right so enough is enough. I wasn't gone keep putting up with his mess. so i started doing What i needed to do for me, Carmela.