chapter 30

My phone then ringed taking me from my train of thought.it was honesty as I answer with was up girl,nothing said honesty I was just calling to see how you was feeling and doing.you know I got to check up on you cause I know you going through it right now. I'm ok I guess. I mean I told him like to straighten up or I'm gone leave yo ass,and you gone be looking stupid and begging for to me bring that ass back.but I ain't gone come back this time around,I said to honesty.Carlos use to call me names and tell me I was lazy for not wanting to clean the house or if I didn't do things his way.there was no winning with him.the last time I left and came back to him.he threaten to kill me and told me that if he can't have me then no one can and that the only I'm getting alway from him again is in a body bag.as tears fell from my eye's.

you thought that carlos had changed but in reality he only changed in your mind but stayed the exact same douche he was the entire time said,honesty.its ok to be wrong about somebody hell I was wrong serial times about shit.its ok Carmela to feel the way you do I have been through it and experience it.but don't let that shit eat you up like that said honesty.

as I whipped the tears from my eye's.I know I had to pick myself up and pick the broken pieces to heart back together and let it heal on its own.no matter how weak felt,somehow or another I had to find the strength to continue on to the next day.

I told you I would be here for you if you needed someone to talk to or just listen too.I'm not saying it like a gesture but I genuinely want to help you said honesty.

Thank you I said,to honesty

don't hesitate to text me or call me girl but I do what you to cheer up though.I hate seeing you like this said,honesty to Carmela.

I got you said,Carmela to honesty.