Chapter11

So hit Barnard cause i needed answers it was like he was beating around and wasn't telling me nothing. I wanted to know why he really hit me why he had to go and ruined my life back then and why was he back.

Messages read

Carmela- Hey wyding

Barnard- Nothing playing the x box

and then carlos ass gone text me and say,

Carlos-ask Barnard if he got 20 until the first and you'll pay him back cause i know he'll  give it go you.

Carmela-nigga have u lost your
Mind why would i ask him that you know what the fuck he gone want me me. And my ass gone ask Barnard Any way like a fool.

carmela -Oh ok i got a question do u got 20 i can borrow until the first.

Barnard -Nah I gotta buy diapers for my daughter

Carmela- oh ok I'll pay u back in the first but ok

Barnard- I mean still

Carmela- still what

Barnard -Send some nudes and I got you and you wont have to pay me back.

Carmela- My point exactly you is a fucking lier u ain't change and why the fuck would i do that for i ain't stupid u got some fucking nerve coming out ur mouth saying some shit like that toó me.

barnard-I was joking with you so what up

Carmela- You lying you know damn well u really want me to but mad that i won't do it. Ain't shit changed with you or you wouldn't of said that.

Barnard-No not at all I ain't got 20 anyway I told you I gotta buy stuff for my daughter and I just fixed my car so yea.

Carmela- Well that's all you had to say you ain't have to come out your mouth nasty.

Barnard-You know I was just picking why you so ready to condemn me.

Carmela-Cause i hate when you say shit like that to me

Barnard-why

Carmela- cause I don't like it and I find it so disrespectful

Barnard-I'm sorry baby do you miss me tho, I miss you.

Carmela- hell no I don't miss you

Barnard-you so mean

Carmela-yup and I'm gone keep on being mean

Barnard- why

Carmela- cause I don't like you

Barnard- Oh damn why not

Carmela-Cause you hurt me and broke my heart played me like a fool.

barnard-And I wanna make up for that I was young and stupid back then

Carmela-Seem like you still are

Barnard-How

Carmela-Just by the shit you say

Barnard-And your hands weren't clean back then either

Carmela-Wtf u mean i never cheated on you i loved u i faught for you and all

Barnard-You forgot you sent nudes to me and someone else at the same time that really hurt me

Carmela-They never got them i was trying to send you more then one i didn't know it was had another number attached. i had a cheap ass flip phone. The piece of shit barely worked. I didn't know until u said something about it. Which im glade u did. but I swear they didn't get it.