chapter23

When you love someone you love them and that's just facts mad or not the shit don't just go away because if they did I wouldn't feel as sick as i do right now I'm just fucked up.i wasn't a thought of yours in none of them steps you took to get closer to a whole other human being that's what hurts.because I think about you in.I felt like he was getting closer to someone else but I listened to him and trusted him.I'm sorry that it didn't work out.My heart hurts so bad its sickening.as stayed at his aunts house all these emotions and feeling was coming over me and hitting me hard.
and just when I thought he would stop there he go again but this time he was on my Instagram and I'm looking like what the hell.

Message from Carlos

Baby please call me please I'm begging you I know now how all this got started I'm sorry please Just let me know that it ok and with the kids and not doing nothing out of anger I love you and you know that bae I will always need you Just scared of losing you is always my biggest
worry

Bae so your leaving me for good I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you I can't even see you again and didn't get to see you for a last time.

The only thing I had that I loved most in the was you now your just leaving me forever

I don't wanna lose you forever and I don't wanna live without you please don't do this to me it's not about your money your the only person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with

Do yu even love me still Carmela I been crying over you every since you left I didn't take any money from you but the money you told me to pay the bills with.. but how can you just throw me away lime this I wouldn't do it to you and every time you ever left I've always taken you back you are my family my wife I love you bae

Carmela are we still together...? I hope so cause your all I know. We done been through so much and were doing great besides a fuss here in there but what are we doing taking a little break or cause I want you to come back home... I know they won't let you do anything for me anymore and don't want you talking to me this is Just wrong all the way around, I thought it was a us.. Just let me know if you even wanna be with me anymore or what I won't bother you anymore.

It was like the more he kept messaging me the more I was got upset and depressed and just wanted to go off like I couldn't take it no more so I decided that was going to block him on everything so that he couldn't message me or contact.