Chapter 5

Nicole-you ready for Christmas

Carlos-ready as i'ma get but I got everything I could ever want already anyways. But i'ma get a lot more shit after Christmas more better sales for real.

Nicole- hell yeah me too plus it ain't about me but dustin got a lot of shit I went all the way out for him  especially on cloths and shoes and a tablet and as long as he got direct tv, a  and roof over his head he ain't got to want for shit.

Nicole- you remember the other night you said travis was watching tv.What you'll babysitting him. You'll still fucking with mia.

Carlos-that's how its suppose to be. Nah I don't remember that.Hell nah that must have been a type o cause for real fuck that. Fuck that bitch I wouldn't dare watch his ass if someone paid me. He crazy just like his bipolar mama and I mean that shit.

Carlos-i don't fuck with that retarded ass bitch. I can't stand her and I only met the dumb bitch 1 time.

Nicole-laugh my ass off you a fucking trip.You'll see for your selves, I never ever talk to her cousin or not you ain't shit. But a man stealer go get your own even though I never want tyson again, he in the way 2.

Carlos - I know right why she still letting that little boy suck on her titties and her two years old and he eat regular food. I believe she like that shit for real and I thought tyson was down there with you now.

Nicole -really don't do that you know I don't fuck with him and my dad passed him and brandon and his girl the other day and I waved. But I haven't talked to tyson. He a little bitch, he stay starting something shit he in the way.

Carlos-that's your baby you still love that man. I know he with you Nicole lol you'll both texting me at the same time. Fuck you doing anyways ass crack.

Nicole- not shit in the bed with my son and never that I got too many now I need to let go but they throwing them coins so me and dustin good he can't do shit for me. He probably with mia. But he ain't laid up with me. He's  never getting this pussy ever again baby sorry.

Nicole- and plus you my nigga about to step out Christmas eve fuck these clown ass niggas and bitches don't want shit but keep drama going. Not me I am about to move and be living my best life the fuck alway from appo, the bird, or heights, or Richmond I am on the way fuck this town if not I'm gone be a aadc

carlos-i can't believe your ass up this late you usually sleep already nigga. I feel you on the drama shit that's why I just do me and stay low key. People gone hate regardless weather you doing good or bad, right or wrong remember that. You heard me I just don't pay no attention to that shit for real.

Carlos-what the hell would you be a addict for you just got to know how to get your shit do it and leave it alone for a little bit do and still do better then maintain.

Nicole-you right and I don't cause I got bigger shit to worry about then these people and yeah I'm sober and dustin still up but you know but you know I gotta be up 6 come early. You know dustin school until thursday.So where Carmela at.

Nicole-you know I don't fuck with shit my nigga no more. I don't even smoke bud no more like I gotta do right for dustin. Plus to many hating out here trying to get him tooken alway from me. I want get this one, my child come before anything. you'll see when you have one that's my heart. he comes first fuck the rest.

carlos-she with her cousin Cassie until tomorrow. I'm up drinking some wine bullshitting watching tv bored for real. I can see not fucking with no kind of sacks. But the bud though a nigga gotta smoke.What the hell made you just wanna stop everything,you fucking lying.