Chapter 7

Nicole-i got my phone locked too plus i always erase my messages i never get caught up slick for that lol.

Carlos-mm mm mm mm got my shit hard already to bad im not there got damn. But I swear i ain't gone show nobody i put that on my grandmother. But nah tyson ain't with me. He not with Brandon and he got with shawn and he say he not with mia. So he say that's why i thought he was at your house staying cause you'll both started texting me at the same time. But he hit me like four minutes after me and you started texting.

Carlos-i definitely feel you on erasing shit. I do the same thing, that's what tyson forgot to do.But he said he keep everything just in case he get caught up let him tell it that's a no no. Reeda and jasmine ok they be back and fourth from tj house. I seem every once in a while.

Nicole-damn nah i ain't seen him and if he want to stay with her and fuck her then to hell with the motherfucker and please don't cause its only four niggas i send the same photo too and i don't want nobody to see this pictures. Then they take that to social Service saying I'm selling body pictures or still working.

Nicole-I know plus he gotta get drunk and show what he had.he miss it but he will never ever get my box nasty dog. So he better hold on to those pictures if he still got them cause he's never seeing this body ever again.

Carlos-i don't know you send me one with that little tight ass pussy open up i wanna see that pink on the inside jesus lol.

Nicole-you a fucking trip and i ain't even got no picture like that and I'm damn sure ain't going take none. I am in the bed and plus my cycle is on. It won't to be pretty pink it will be bright red.I hate having a period,but it cleans you out and all women go through it.

Nicole-i thought my surgery was going to stop it.But it didn't through i am so pissed cause the i like to fuck too this kills Audubon that's me laugh my ass off.

Carlos-damn i forgot you said you was on. But if the jank still coming on that mean you can still get pregnant right. Me and you is just the same cause shit i love to fuck.its the sack be getting me horny as fuck though. I don't know its like it makes me fuck way better or some shit cause when you fucked up a little bit. You just been fucking and sucking and licking all types of wild shit lol.

Nicole-yeah it do though for real.That shit have me on it.Like it give me and my box power. I don't feel like shit until the next day. Like what the fuck and yeah and no cause i got my tubes removed. If i just got them clipped or burnt they could come un lose or i could be pregnant in my tubes and most baby don't make it If that happens. You know teetee and John having a boy and i cant wait to meet him.

Carlos- yeah i seen her pregnant ass the other at walmart. She getting big i hope she lose that baby weight after she have it. Aren't you sleepy i know its two something and you gotta get dustin up for school. But im still up watching movies and eating my life alway lol.

Nicole-i am wide awake my nigga i been doing same shit dustin up and  yeah i hope she do. I am so happy for her i hope she go full time.

Carlos-i made a damn funnel cake with the sparkles and im fucking this bitch up im about to fry some chicken for real. Im hungry as shit for some reason i cant stop eating.

Nicole-damn nigga that's how i do when i ain't smoking or drinking nothing.Plus i am trying to get my weight up and what made Carmela wanna go stay with her cousin. where she from Any ways.

Carlos- yeah you right cause im damn sure, i haven't hit no sacks. I smoked s half  a blunt two days ago with rashawn and haven't drunk shit, But a little wine i made so really done shit.she just went to see her cousin.   its her mama's sisters daughter. Its her first cousin, carmela putting box braids in her hair.She stay out in the bricks.

Nicole- oh ok lord she don't need to be up there. Yeah i feel some times its good to  just chill out  and stay sobber like me, you can do it.

Carlos-yes i can do it but im detoxing right now. Getting my system cleaned out for a little bit. But you know for christmas and new years a nigga gone get it in. But yea ain't wrong with taking breaks for little bit even from drinking. If you stop drinking for a little bit then drink some beer after a little break ain't nothing wrong with it.

Nicole- hell yeah you know im turn the fuck up for real for Christmas eve day.

Nicole- but i'm hit you later. But if you still up make sure im up at 6:30

Carlos- okay babe get some rest so you can get up in the morning,goodnight.