Chapter 12

I'm so tired of putting up with the disrespect from carlos and everything. The man that I love wants to have an open relationship and wants to have sex with other people and I'm suppose to be ok with it. Like I don't think so hell no I ain't ok with it cause I ain't getting shit out of it and everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy. So why the fuck am I still holding on to carlos ass when I can be in Richmond with the man that I really love like what the fuck. But carlos ass is like no I love you and I want to be with you and ain't trying to let me go. But whats to have threesomes together like uh hell no nigga. and its obvious that carlos is still talking to this bitch Nicole because I found more fucking messages and this bitch keep my name in her mouth for what I have no idea. But if you gone talk to this Nicole then you might as well gone and be with this dumb bitch for real. Like seriously what the fuck why keep stringing me along with this shit.
I'm tired of seeing the same shit over and over. Its bad enough that carlos was welling to go through with having sex with other women. So where does that leave me is a question I always keep asking my self.

The more I see these messages from Nicole the madder I get like these why is you still talking to this girl when you know she don't like me and she keep disrespecting me and all, and every time I call this bitch the bitch won't answer her phone for me but she will answer for Carlos ass though. As I started reading new messages from Nicole I feel like beating the shit out of carlos ass.

Messages read,

Nicole-Was up nigga

Carlos-not shit outside raking leaves to burn and putting this Santa Claus blow up thing up in the yard in need of a drink.

Nicole -me too bro for real Christmas almost here I can't went until it comes and go

Carlos-yeah I definitely can't wait. Hell you been doing.

Nicole- not shit sleep half of days catching up on my rest. Other then that bored as a bitch. I'm waiting to get this wig done tomorrow. I'ma throw some color in it. So I can get my cuteness back even though I am already cute on my bad days.

Carlos- ITE bet we can be around the way about 3:30 something

Nicole-im gone be in promise

Carlos- you back at home

Nicole- not yet I'm at my sister house

Carlos- okay bet

Nicole -wyding

Carlos-im about to get some McDonalds then head your way if you home by then.

Nicole -I'm about to run to appo myself for real

Carlos-oh okay I might just run on to the crib and get my nephew while my brother Christmas shop.

Nicole -oh ok cool

Carlos-already what you doing after that

Nicole-i don't know for real I guess home who you with

Carlos- me and brandon he said he won't worried about that shit cause he knew it won't true. But we was just trying to come and chill. Since we got the car and riding and ain't got nothing to do.

Nicole - ok I'll hit you soon as I get home be like an hour.

Carlos- already the time at the bottom
of the text. but I'll give you a little extra time cause we at lowes in the burg I gotta pick up switch that goes for the breaker box for my ma duke.

Nicole-oh ok hit me up when you on the way back.

After seeing those few messages I was shocked cause im like what the hell this nigga is still doing shady shit behind my back to riding around with my own cousin Brandon to go and meet up with this bitch like this is exactly what I'm talking about.the lies he's telling me one thing but doing another and its pissing me off.