_________

Ash sent pokemon to prof Oak then after a check-up of all of his pokemon he started to find his way to Gym.

Ash walked in the Gym but he saw a show going on there by three girls and stopped there to watch it which he found a little interesting after that he entered the Gym and noticed the same girls who were performing in the show.

Ash: hello *getting their attention* can you tell where I can find the Gym leader?

Blonde hair girl: we are the Gym leaders, who are you and what do you want from us? if it's photograph or autograph then sorry we don't do that *with attitude*

Ash: I'm Ash Ketchum and I don't want those, I want to have a gym battle for the badge.

At this they looked at each with bewildered expressions.

Indigo hair girl: sorry for the misunderstanding by Daisy...... as for your Gym battle we can't do that but you can have the Gym badge *turned to pink hair girl*  Lily.

Lily: *nodded and turned to nearby swimming pool* Seel! *Then a seel came out of it and opened his mouth which is containing a gym badge*

Lily took it and gave it to indigo hair girl.

Lily: here Voilet.

Violet: thanks Lily *taking it from her then moved it for Ash to take it* you can have it.

Ash looked at them confused taking it in his hand.
Ash: but I want to have a battle or it's going to have no meaning, I want to earn it not just take it *extending his hand to give it back*

Daisy: no, you can have it, you don't have to worry about anything and we can't have a battle with you because our pokemons are in pokemon center right now because three trainers from pallet town defeated them so we don't have any pokemon for battle except for this newly caught seel who still needed to be train.

Violet: yeah and remember the last one with spiky mahogany hair, he was a lot stronger than other two.

Ash smiled hearing his childhood friends praise but....

Ash: no I'm not taking it *placing it on nearby bench then turned around* I will come back another day for it.

"You don't have to" came a familiar feminine voice to everyone, Ash turned to voice.

"Misty?" Everyone said then looked at each other with Confusion.

Ash: what do you mean, I don't have to? *First to ask*

Misty: I liked what you did Ash, for you I'll take back my Gym leader position for now so you can have a chance to earn your badge *smiling*

Ash smiled understanding the situation.

Ash: alright then let's do this *excitedly*

Daisy walked upto Misty, other two sisters followed.
Daisy: Hlo little sister, I'm surprised to see you here, you said you are never going to return until you become a great trainer, now you returned specially for him, is he your boyfriend? *Whispered Teasingly*

Misty blushed at this
Misty: what!?

Violet: *giggling* he is cute, I don't mind if he is your boyfriend.

Lily: yeah, I didn't knew you had that much good taste Mist *teased her further*

Meanwhile....

Ash: hey Pikachu, can you show it like you don't want to have a battle with Misty because the field is in swimming pool.... like this she is not going to have a chance to battle and I can't show it straight away, I don't want her to think, I'm looking down to her.

Pikachu: yeah sure, I understand.

Back to others

Misty: no he is not my boyfriend! *Shouted then quickly looked in the direction of Ash who just finished his conversation with Pikachu* thank Arceus * sighed with relief* he didn't heard *then thought about the battle, with Pikachu she isn't going to have much chance to win in field made of water with water type pokemons*.

Now guys, how do you want this battle to be?🤔 And next chapter will be..... when do you think I should upload?🤔

Don't forget to point out mistakes, thanks 😄