Issei: Yep the dragon's awake and so is his power now!

Kiba: This power that I've been given is a gift. I will use it gratefully.

Freed: What!

Kiba: Get up! Said as he got ready.

Freed: Grrrr! Why can't i detroy this damn circle!! Said as swung at the magic circle.

Kiba: SWORD BIRTH!!

Kiba then stuck his sword into the ground causing more demonic swords to appear and start to head towards Freed on both sides. Freed started to Swing his sword at them to prevent the attack from hitting him. 

???: Sword birth huh.

Y/N: Who's their!

A man wearing church clothing started to walk out of the church.

???: A sacred gear that's exhibits ineradicable power based on the user ability

???: A sacred gear that's exhibits ineradicable power based on the user ability. Said as he stopped just outside the door war looking up at Freed. Oh Freed looks like your use of holy swords could use some brushing up couldn't it.

Freed: Oh look it's old man Valper!

Kiba eyes widen hearing his name.

Y/N: He's the one behind the holy sword project.

Issei: Really? 

Y/N: Yeah, a heartless bastard that killed all of Kiba's friends.

Kiba: VALPER GALILEI!!!! Shouted with a angery look.

Valper turned to Kiba.

Valper: The one and only. Said with a small evil smile.

Valper then looked to see Y/N which got his eyes widen in surprise seeing his horns and tail.

Valper: Oh you must be the cosmic dragon, that i heard so much about, including how you burned poor Zakum to a crisp.

Y/N glared down at him and flaring his aura along with showing his fangs. Valper was amassed to see this and looked at him with a very insane look.

Valper: Ohhh. Such extraordinary power your releasing, but shame that the devils got to you first, If we had gotten to you first, you would have been a spectacular test subject on experimentation on dragons.

Y/N gritted his teeth in anger as he remembered what Kuroka had gone through along with the pain and torture. His aura exploded even further which caused the other to be shocked to seeing this, but Valper just grinned even more like a mad man.

Valper 'thought': Such amazing display of powers. Oh how i wish to study him and experiment on him starting with that arm. He may have the answer to the three weapons that the cosmic dragon created many many years ago.