Kiba: Don't bother I'm your only opponent. Said as he jumped towards Freed.

Y/N: Kiba!!

Freed: What's hysterical that not matter how many brave devils sling themselves at me they're no match for this sword!! Said as he vanished.

Kiba placed his hand on the roof doing a back flip and landed on it. He looked up to see Freed was coming at him from above.

Freed: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!!! Shouted as he brought the sword down over his head.

Y/N quickly dashed to where Kiba was and blocked the sword with his flame sword and was able to shove him off.

Freed: Ow ow ow! Oh so your flame that takes on the form of a sword. Fancy.

Kiba: Back off Y/N this fight is mine. Said as he up next to him.

Y/N: No way Kiba, i told you before. Said smiling at him. Friends always help out friends no matter what.

Kiba smiled back.

Kiba: Yeah your right.

Freed: Oh a devil and a dragon fighting me oh how exciting this will be fun!! Some have called The Holy Sword of Heavenly Flashes the Excalibur Rapidly but i don't. I call it the Super Fast Sword !! Said then vanished.

Kiba and Y/N both vanished and were fighting against Freed at high speeds which could be seen as beams of light clashing against each other.

Issei: Man he wasn't kidding its moving faster then Kiba. Guess that's why they say it can seal away a knights speed.

Y/N: Yeah maybe so but not a dragon's! said as he appeared on the roof. Koneko call Xenovia and the others!.

Koneko: Right. Said monotone.

Freed then appeared behind Y/N and slashed at him and was able to scratch him slightly. 

Freed: You let your guard down scaly!! Don't worry Ill play with you two soon!!

Issei: No thanks.

Ddraig: BOOST!!

Kiba then dashed at Freed at high speed clashing swords against him along with Y/N.

Issei: Damn it. If i could someway to stop Freed, id be able to transfer power to Kiba.

???: Need some help you guys?

Issei and Koneko turned around to see Akame, Leone, and Ephi standing behind them smiling.

Issei: Wow how did you three knew we where hear?

Leone: Hehe we used to be assassins so tracking you guys as easy. Ephi can ya stop him?

Ephi: Sure thing! 

She the casted a a magic circle at Freed making him stop in his tracks as he was moving at fast speeds then fell onto the roof.

Freed: What the!!

Issei: nice work!

DDraig: BOOST!!

Akame: Koneko, throw him to Kiba.

Koneko: On it.

Koneko picked up Issei over her head and threw him up to where Kiba was. 

Issei: Kiba heads up!!

DDraig: TRANSFER!!

Issei landed behind Kiba on his back after he transfered his power to him