1. The Meteor, The Superman and The Fortress

Hey x This is my story writen by me Robin just for you guys. Enjoy and dont forget to Fan me, Comment what you think good or bad all is appreciated and vote this story if you want more like it ^_^ I would like to dedicate this to GirlWonder15 for giving me the courage to actually publish this and for being so excited for this that she inspired me to write the whole chapter in a day :) Thanks so much ~Robin

NOTE: All wording in italics is Krytonian speech that ONLY Superman and Supergirl understand :) sorry for any confusion

Supergirl

Ever since I arrived on Earth Superman has hidden me on his parents farm in a small town ironically called Smallville which just happened to be in the middle of nowhere. I had grown up on a planet with called Argon which was full of all this amazing technology that even our sister planet, Krypton was jealous of us. But here on Earth it is suffocatingly old-fashioned. They are so less evolved that we were. They don't realise how amazing their planet could be if they just stopped fighting all these pointless wars and battles.

We had an amazing planet and my family were all major scientists along with my Uncle who lived on Krypton. Everything seemed perfect to me but my family seemed panicked by some data that was flowing in from some of the exploration bots. My father and uncle spent many a day figuring it out until they saw the inevitable fate that was to become of Krypton and the shocking results that would occur to Argon as a consequence.

After that I hardly saw my father or my uncle. Me and my mother were worried. When I next saw my father he explained everything. He said that any day now Krypton would explode and the explosion will knock Argon out of orbit which would turn our planet into a frozen wasteland. He also said that he was planning an escape for us and that my uncle was doing the same for his family. They had tried to warn the high councils of both planets but they were a "stubborn bunch" as my father had put it.

Two weeks past and I tried my hardest to help my father out as much as possible... He was trying to save our lives afterall. He worked all day and long into the nights. I hardly saw him but I had a constant feeling of dread. Everyone was on edge. They didn't know what was wrong but something was about to happen and they were scared if not petrified.

The dreaded day came sooner than expected and my father had only just finished the last two biopods. He explained that the pods would freeze all of us and send out a signal for someone to rescue us.

My uncle however was even more behind. As Krypton would be completely destroyed he had to make a space pod. Unfortuantly he only had enough time to make one for Kal-El. And so both my uncle and my aunt would die along with all of Krypton.

We never saw the explosion as my father rushed us deep underground to his safe spot where our biopods where. We did however hear the exposion as the solar flare hit Krypton and the planet scattered. My parents both rushed to put me in the safest pod. The one pod that was 100% safe.

I remember nothing after that. Superman told me that Krypton was completely disintergrated and Argon was knocked so far off its orbit that no life could've adapted to survive. It was pure luck that he found us.

Argon was turned into a meteor and slowly we crossed the galaxy. All of our people either left or were killed. We were still stuck in our suspended animated state.

The meteor one day was set on a collision course with an inhabited planet, called Earth. Little did I know that my baby cousin Kal was on this little insignificant planet and that he was now twice my age... weird.

My cousin Kal had used his super strength to push the meteor in another direction. He then smashed the meteor into smaller less harmful rocks that wouldn't hurt the planet as much. Unfortuantly our underground lab became visible. It caught Superman's attention and he discovered our pods...