5. Out to get them

Hello Guys this is my Christmas present to you all :) I hope you have all had a good day and that you stuffed yourselves with chocolates ^_^ Remember Be Safe and Have Fun ~Robin

Supergirl

These men have entered the cave. I haven't seen them but I can hear them all talking downstairs. Wonder Woman looks interested too so we end our conversation and head towards the sound of the disturbance that are the new arrivals.

There stood two men. One looked like a darker version of Robin with blue across his shoulders and an all black costume. The other wore dark clothes and a hood that was lined with red.

Batman seemed to know both of them as did Robin and Batgirl as they were talking as a family. Robin tried but failed to sneak up on the older version of himself. They started chasing each other around like brothers. The other one however looked nervous and anxious to be here.

"Hello...." I said nervously as his gaze is shifted to me as I approached him and Batgirl.

"Hi I'm Red Hood." He said,"I am a past Robin. Nice to meet you..."

His voice trailed off as he listened to his communicator in his ear, his face visibly paling at what he heard. I used my super hearing to listen in and what I heard was not good news.

"Red you have trouble they have been recruiting... he is with them... and they have Kryptonite and lots of it so tell the Supers to be careful... I am trying to stop it from my end but nothing is working... they are too powerful... you lot may not come out of this with everyone intact. Good luck you need it J." Said the person on the other end.

"Guys," he started, "we may have a problem... A big problem!"

By this time everyone had his attention even Batman, Robin an the other guy I had yet to meet. Red Hood seem to falter under Batman's gaze but he told them what he had been told from an informant. But Red Hood didn't tell them about the 'he' person that was mentioned.

I decided to leave him be and ask him about it later alone. Red Hood was telling the details to Batman who would probably make a plan so that we could win. But I was worried.

Yeah I know that Clarke would be fine but there was always Kryptonite and recently a lot had gone missing from various holding sites and scientific facilities. There was enough missing that if it was all in one place it could kill him or make him extremely ill, so much that he might not be able to recover from it.

"Meeting. Now." Stated Batman in a gruff voice. He disappeared as quick as he had appeared. He was soon followed by Robin and the older version as well as Red Hood. They all seemed to know how the Batman worked.

Of course me, Batgirl and Robin were soon kicked out whilst they talked sensitive information about the mission. They even made sure that I couldn't hear with my super-hearing which was a real bummer.

Once the meeting finished Batman said that they would leave for the villains in 1 hour. As soon as he said this Superman came up to me and started to talk to me in Kryptonion making our conversation completely private.

"Kaerai I promise I will be careful on this mission so there is no need to worry. I will be just fine so calm down and stop fretting." He said. I soon grabbed him and hugged him.

"You better come back or else there will be trouble to pay when you get back," I weakly joked at him. He chuckled.

"Don't worry Superman never breaks a promise."

And with that he and all the other heroes left, leaving me with a depressed Robin and Batgirl. I know that Superman doesn't beak a promise; but does Clarke Kent or even Kal.

Little did I know that that promise would soon be meaningless words...