Interlude #2

[Song Recommended by Hiilimato]

This song is Finnish but when I listened to it while reading the English lyrics, I was legit touched. It really speaks for Chaeyoung's heart and longing towards Mina in this story. By the end, I was almost in tears. Please give this a listen. The music is so good too.

Thanks for your recommendation! I really like this interaction with my readers as it exposes me to a lot of new stuffs so keep recommending. Inbox or comment are welcomed. 

###

Interlude Pt. 2:

"I will grow with the heartbreak. Find new purpose to live. Become something new. I hope you will do the same so when I see you, I'm stronger and you're better."

###

22 September 2018

22 September 2018

Dear Minari, 

How are you? I've been wanting to reach out to you for a while but I wasn't sure if it was the right time. Nayeon told me to just go ahead so here I am, writing you this email. I hope you don't mind. 

We celebrated Nayeon's birthday today. It was a small party. Just me, the birthday girl, your bunch of friends from SNU: Jisoo, Sowon, and Irene, Tzuyu (what a surprise), a few of her colleagues and Yeri. 

Yeah, you saw that name right. Remember her? That little brat assistant of mine? Apparently, they've been going out together behind my back! Can you believe it? Remember the night, before I sent Jxxxxxxxn to the hospital, you saw Nayeon and I? Oh, I didn't get to tell you it was for an important dinner (perhaps Nayeon told you about it)..... But anyway, that was the night they first met and Yeri "fell in love" with her. When Yeri told me, I almost barfed. But who am I to judge? The same thing happened to me seven years ago (with you)..... I mean, I honestly don't know what to think of them yet. I guess love does find you when you least expect it. Maybe I need some time to let this wrap around my head. I still wish them the best.