Photo #2

P/S: this chapter is separated into parts, so ### indicates the end of one part. 

15 March 2011

"Let's go Chaeyoung," Tzuyu pulled off my earphones, turning my attention back to the normal world from The Fray. 

"Where?" I raised an eyebrow at her. I didn't know we were going somewhere. 

"Silly, you promised we'll go to the student concert together," she flicked at my forehead. Damn, this woman! 

"Oh, right. I forgot. Let me get change," I rolled my eyes at her. 

Honestly, I didn't care about this student concert. I like music, in fact I could play the piano, but the concert was going to have all sorts of programs, from rock bands, choir, dance recitals and even a sketch. My music taste was very particular, that was why I didn't want to waste my time and money to endure others that I wasn't even interested in the first place. But this year was different. I was going to the concert because Tzuyu barged into our room one day and announced we were going there since it was our final year. She even bought me a ticket! I let her, because I was a good best friend. 

I simply put on a denim jacket over my white T-shirt and black shorts. I grabbed my camera and some other essentials into my backpack. My plan was to take photos of the concert. It was going to be a challenge because the concert was surely going to be dark, full of people and movement. I walked out from my room to see Tzuyu leaning against the wall, playing with her phone. 

"I'm ready."

We arrived at the university field. Well, it didn't look like a field anymore as a huge stage dominated the open air area. It was almost 6pm. A lot of people were there waiting, chatting and grooving to the music blasting from the speakers. After showing our tickets, we moved pass the entrance. I could feel a lot of stares upon at me, some of them were whispering but I could care less. 

"Hey, Chaeyoung! Tzuyu!" it was one of our friends from class, Dahyun. She was waving at us to come join her group. 

"Hi guys!" I flashed them a smile. 

"Look what the cat dragged in! The legendary Son Chaeyoung decided to drop by and watch the concert?" Dahyun was being sarcastic. 

"Yeah, thanks to Tzuyu, I'm here to see what's so cool about this concert. Everyone keeps talking about it," I said. 

"Music, free drinks and cute looking guys!" said Sohye. We laughed at her last statement. 

"Hi there my dear. Hey ladies!" greeted Mingyu oppa, Tzuyu's boyfriend. I chuckled at some of the girls admiring the pair. Trust me, this perfect couple attracted a lot of attention where ever they went. Mingyu was very handsome and one of the best Medical students in SNU; Tzuyu was known to lead several student volunteering programs and she was the most beautiful among the foreigner students. 

"Do you ladies want some drinks?" asked Mingyu. We nodded and the couple walked off. 

Ignoring the conversation among my friends, I got ready with my camera. My spot was too far from the stage so I had to get closer. The rave just started and the emcee was doing his best to get everyone excited. 

"Now, are you guys excited? Who's ready for some rock and roll?" the emcee yelled into his mic. 

Everyone cheered as he announced the name of an indie rock band I wasn't familiar with. 

I had to say the musicians were really cool on stage. I did some trial and error with my camera since this was the first time I took photos in a concert under so less lighting. The only lights were the bright neon from the stage. I even photographed the audience. Everyone was just chilling and enjoying their time. Some even posed for me if they caught me directing my lens at them. I preferred candid shots.