Announcement

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!

Guys, Photographs really hit 5000 views before 2018 ends!!! weeehooo ajskckrllwljklwf 

Thank you all so much for making this possible. I consider myself lucky because my debut story has gained so many readers around the world in less than half a year. I personally think it's very hard to break into Wattpad, let alone make the cut among millions of talented writers. To me, I love Twice; I have a story to tell; a passion to write, hence here I am putting out this content that I hope it won't suck.

Thank you to my dear mutuals, my chingus hehehe. Your encouragements and random nice words always keep me going xP

So, anyone of you out there, don't be shy and let's be friends! This platform is all about sharing the same interest and interacting with each other hahaha :D 

Here's the announcement: I'm publishing a new story. Please take note Shape Of You is only a short story so it won't be longer than five chapters. Consider this a Special Project for Christmas 2018! Just in time to celebrate an important milestone of Photographs, the Christmas season and Twice's The Best Thing I Ever Did. 

Click in to read now ( https://my

Click in to read now ( https://my.w.tt/lLbqfVOCAS )! Subscribe for more upcoming chapters. Don't forget to like and comment too. Thanks hahaha! 

By the way, Chapter 18 of Photographs will most probably be released before Christmas, so stay tuned for that as well hehehe ;) 

I hope y'all have a wonderful December. Make the last month of 2018 a memorable one and full of positivity. Hang in there folks and the best has yet to come ;) 

Yours truly

clarris.