Announcement

Disclaimer: This is NOT an update!

I always think it's fate that Mina and Chaeyoung's birthday dates are a palindrome of the other. 0324 and 0423. Mina is an Aries and Chaeyoung is a Taurus. Together, they make an interesting pair. 

Both horoscopes have horns, a symbol of how stubborn and highly emotional they are. Aries finds it difficult to express herself whereas Taurus lacks of self-worth. Hence, the name "push and pull couple". However, neither of them are flaky. They are stable in terms of how honest and trusting they are to each other. Overall, Aries and Taurus is a relationship full of personal challenges and individual depth, yet can be very intimate. 

This is probably why Michaeng is such a superior ship among the fandom because they are the epitome of sweet vanilla romance with a little hint of spice, because both are gentle, coy and affectionate.

Anyway, enough talk! 

In conjunction of Michaeng's birthdays, I decided to publish another short story within this one month. I wrote Alone on AFF a few years ago (thus some of you might have read this before, I'm sorry), but have since taken it down, hence I'm re-publishing this again on Wattpad. Well, not exactly the same original version, because I'm enhancing it. It's shorter than Shape Of You. Each chapter has an average 600 words. As you can see, this story is inspired by Chaeyoung Melody Project, thus you can probably guess how long ago it was completed. 

Posting schedule shall be once a week, every Sunday 2200 KST, unless announced otherwise

Posting schedule shall be once a week, every Sunday 2200 KST, unless announced otherwise. Please subscribe to the story for more upcoming chapters. Please like and comment too. Please share it to your mutuals, if you enjoy reading it. Hehehehe :P

Now go check out Alone!!! Click here: https://my.w.tt/xvn2vqPOjV or you can search it in my profile :D 

Thanks for your support. Have a wonderful week :)

Happy Birthday to Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung 🐧❤️🐯

Yours truly

clarris 

My Twitter: @cforchaeyoung