Blue Leader

Tord Pov:

What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?! WHAT DO I DO?!?!

It's already been 10 hours!!! I continue to do information as fast as I can on my computer. I already have 12 groups searching for Blue Leaders base, but we still can't find it! I scream in frustration and bang my head on my keyboard.

"GOD DAMNIT!!" I scream, then my door bursts open. "WHAT IS IT NO-"

"Tord!- I mean- Red Leader! I heard Tom has been taken by Blue Leader!" I hear.

I look up and see Green Leader with a frantic face and Purple Leader behind him with the same expression, I look down.

"Yes, but I don't have a clue where-"

"Didn't I say I have A LOT of information about Blue Leader?" Green Leader cuts me making me quickly look up to see him holding up a holo pad that has a GPS on it. Green Leader smirks and says, "Let's go get this Guy."

Tom Pov:
*2 Hours Later*

"It's time Tommy~" Blue Leader says which ends up finally making me cry.

Blue Leader unties me completely which makes it seem like I could just run, but I can barely feel my limbs...

I'm weak... I've always been weak. That's why Red Leader hates me. Red Leader hates me because of how much I'm turning into a useless robot. I'll never be what Red Leader wants... So this must be a good thing. After all... He didn't come for me.

Blue Leader grabs my wrist and pulls me off the chair making me fall on to the floor. He begins to drag me toward the large tank of AAIC. How is he carrying me so easily? He must be strong I guess... He starts to climb a ladder to make it to the top of the tank while carrying me. This guy really is strong... He lets me go when we make it to the top.

I'm laying on my back with my body barely able to move. I feel radiation below me that's making my back completely numb. I weakly turn my head to see I'm on a metal surface with small holes missing everywhere so you can see the bubbling green liquid below you.

"I'm sure you can feel the radiation from this height," Blue Leader says. "Soon you'll be feeling it all over your body Tommy~" I nervously gulp. Blue Leader walks over to my side and bends down. I move my eyes up to him to see his toothy smirk. "Can't get up?" Blue Leader asks then holds up some sort of taser. "This should do the trick~" Blue Leader quickly tases both my legs which gives my legs the smallest bit of power, just so I can barely walk. Blue Leader grabs my... hair? He pulls me on to my feet by my hair. "I didn't know Reactine could change metal to the point that you have hair~" Blue Leader says which receives no reaction from me except me lowering my gaze to the ground. "Well having hair won't change the position in your in right now though." I can't feel my feet now... "Lets go," Blue Leader says rather annoyed.

Blue Leader grabs my almost useless arm and quickly pulls me to the end of the platform making me almost fall a few times. Blue Leader pushes me to stand at the very edge and I look down at the green chemical making me sweat.

"Say goodbye Thomas-"

"STOP!!" We both hear a Norwegian voice say.

Red Leader?! I turn as quickly as I can to see Red Leader and Edd stand at the other end of the long metal platform.

"RED LEADER!!" I scream with happiness even though no one can understand me.

"How did you-"

"I know a lot about you Blue Leader," Edd says to Blue Leader. "Why do you think I fought on your team in the Leadership Games?~"

"Let Tom go now!" Red Leader yells to Blue Leader.

"You'll have to make me let Tommy go Red Leader~"

Red Leader runs to Blue Leader and me and punches Blue Leader in the face which receives no reaction from Blue Leader.

"You'll need to do more than that Red Leader~" Blue Leader says to Red Leader and slaps Red Leader on to the floor.

"RED LEADER!" I scream again.

Tord Pov:

Blue Leader was right.. About everything in the video. I realized that a few hours after I watched the video. Of course my beliefs tried to make me think otherwise, but then I realized it's all the truth. No one is the best and me and my Father were stupid to believe we were.

I would thank Blue Leader for enlightening me, but I think this the worst time to be thanking him.

I jump up from the floor and glare at Blue Leader. I try to punch him but he moves his head. I punch his other side quickly but he just moves his head to the side again. I kick his side but he blocks it with his arm then I try to kick his other side but he just blocks it with his other arm. I try to roundhouse kick him, but he grabs my leg.

"My turn~" Blue Leader says.

Blue Leader throws my leg up which I avoid falling by flipping backwards and landing on my feet. Blue Leader is instantly in front of me right when I look up at him. He catches me off guard when he upper cuts me making me stumble backwards.

"Awww, is Blue Leader faster than little Tordy?~" Blue Leader teases.

I look up at him with a smirk and say, "little Tordy was just caught off guard.. Damien~"

Blue Leader flinches then gives me a threatening look.

"How do you know my name?.." Blue Leader growls at me.

"Green Leader knows a looooot about you~"

"Wait a minute-" Blue Leader looks around. "Where is Green Leader?!"

"Why isn't it fitting?!" We hear.

We turn our heads toward Tom and see Green Leader trying to push a nozzle into Tom's fueling hole, but it won't push in.

"Shit-"

"DELILAH!!" Blue Leader screams cutting me off.

"What-"

A women swings on a rope from above and kicks Edd to the floor making the nozzle fall off the platform and into the chemical below.

"Delilah push him off now!" Blue Leader commands the women.

The women nods and pushes Tom off the platform.

"Tom!" I scream.

I charge toward Blue Leader and push him off the platform while he was off guard.

"NOOOO!!" Blue Leader screams then falls into the liquid.

"DAMIEN!!" the women screams.

Green Leader tackles the women on to the platform while I run to where Tom fell off.

Right when I look down I see Tom falling helplessly.

"I.. love.. you.." I hear Tom say between the glitches in his voice.

My eyes widen and tears fall down from my eyes. Tom then splashes into the bubbling chemical.