So Cold

Tord Pov:

"Don't you think it's about time you scrap-"

"No Patryk, I'm not scrapping Tom," I cut Patryk off.

"But because of the body you're still too afraid to be in your workshop and we both know that that used to be your favorite place in base!"

"Well I don't like it anymore-"

"I think it's for the best" we both hear a robotic voice say, so we turn our heads and see James in the doorway of my office.

"It's not for the best James! He's my first working robot!-"

"But he's not working now Tord and he won't ever work again, meaning he's scrap metal," James cuts me off and I go silent.

"We believe it's for the best Tord," Patryk says to me.

I go silent until I say, "Fine.. But let me talk to him alone one last time..."

"Of course Red Leader," Patryk says to me.

I get up and walk to the door but before I can leave James grabs my shoulder, so I look up at him.

"I'll escort you there," James says to me.

"Okay.. But please leave once we get to the door," I say to James.

"Of course," James lets go of my shoulder and we make our way to my work shop.

Third Person Pov:

It's still pitch black in the room, but still Thomas somehow easily stands up and walks over to a shelf with pictures in frames. He then sees one that catches his attention... He picks the picture up and sees himself smiling next to Tord as Tord makes his regular unsatisfied face.

Thomas doesn't smile. Thomas just feels too empty now to react to the happy memory encased in this image.

Tom picks up the frame and looks at it closely before throwing it against the wall smashing the glass to bits and cracking the wood of the frame. Thomas looks down at the glass and thinks the deepest he has ever thought.

He then has a idea....

*Time skip*

Thomas finishes setting up the various items on the wood counter...

A large pair of scissors that could chop off the head of someone with only the slightest bit of effort, a open gallon of acid that can melt any solid object, a electrified wire that can kill anyone or anything that touches it, and of course the good old sledge hammer that can smash just about everything into hundred of pieces.

He was perfectly ready to let the one who broke his heart make the decision... Thomas then hears two voices right outside the door.

"Remember Tord.. This is the last you'll see of Tom, so make sure to say whatever needs to be said to help you forget him forever... Okay?" The robotic voice from before asks.

"Of course.. I only need to say a few things before I let you scrap him," Thomases old lover says to the other.

"So they were going to scrap me... Figures," Tom whispers then looks down at the neatly placed items he searched for a long time to find in the mess of a workshop and then places his hands far too close to the devices.

One pair of footsteps can be heard walking away from the other side of the door, then the door to the room slowly opens.

When the lights turn on the only response to the appearance of Thomas is silence. Then a small voice can be heard from the entrance...