Kiss

Tom Pov:

After a month of being shut off I managed to get Edd's phone number. I've been hidden in the emergency weapon closet for a whole week now.

All I've been doing is talking to Edd. Edd treats me like a human which makes me feel so loved...

I've been constantly smiling at the small hologram screen as I type at a inhumanly pace. For some reason the heart on my chest has been glowing a bright pink and beating rather fast.

Edd seems to have a lot of free time since he always seems to be online. Luckily I have a whole 5 months of charge, except when I cry it can all go away in either a minute or a hour, which I haven't done since I've been in a good mood.

---

💚Edd💚

So does the weapon closet smell?

Well my scent censors haven't seem to have
activated yet, so I'm really not sure.

Well the censors should kick in at some point

Yeah, I hope so.

---

Let me explain that conversation a bit.

I was built to be a extremely powerful robot while still learning different things about daily life, but Edd says I must've been accidentally built in a way that I need a special chemical to function. Edd says the chemical I was probably built to be fueled with is called "Reactine" and Reactine is a expensive chemical that's supposed to make robots extremely powerful, but is also able to give robots the power of emotions.

Edd says when Red Leader saw that Reactine was the most powerful fuel out there, he probably got excited and bought it without looking at the side effects.

Edd says that people usually use Reactine to make responsive toys for playful children and sometimes men and women are attracted to technology so they use Reactive to make robot partners. It's quite sweet in my opinion. Edd also says that the longer I live the more physical sensations and emotions I gain, meaning I should be practically human at a point! I've been wanting to be human for so long!

---

💚Edd💚

Aren't you wondering if Red Leader is
worried about you Tom?

Why would he be worried?

Well you're special to him!

I'm just his robot slave, he doesn't care about me.

How are you so sure?

He's always angry when I show emotions and
when I do something independently he
either gives me a harsh threat or punishment.

Maybe he just wants to keep you safe

What do you mean?

He might be worried that if too many
people find out that you have emotions
they'll take you away from him and
probably experiment on you or something

No, he just hates me.

If Red Leader hated you, you'd be
disassembled and burned to ashes by now