Anger

Tord Pov:

"Are you almost done?" Tom asks.

"Will you stop asking that?" I ask in growl.

"Sorry Red Leader,"

"Why did I even leave you on for this..." I ask myself in a whisper with a sigh as I continue to fill Tom's fuel tank.

"You fueling me feels funny," Tom says.

"You can't feel things Tom, you don't have any parts in you for experiencing physical sensations, or anything to do with sensations for that matter,"

"If you say so Red Leader,"

Tom's eyes both show the word "FULL" in blue writing.

⬆️Toms Chest and Arms⬆️

I pull the nozzle out of his gas hole that's on the side of his torso and close the top to it, then say, "All done,"

"Thank you Red Leader," Tom says.

"Don't mention it,"

"Why shouldn't I mention it?"

"Nevermind,"

We hear a knock at my work station door, so I get up and walk to it. I open the door to reveal Paul in front of me.

"Yes?" I ask Paul.

"The new soldiers are here Sir," Paul says.

"I'll be there in a few minutes,"

"See you there Sir,"

I close the door, then turn to Tom and say, "There's no more time to rest Tom. It's time to get back to work,"

"Yes Red Leader," Tom stands up.

"Let's go,"

Tom Pov:
*a Few Minutes Later*

"The most important rule is rule number 1, never disobey me or talk back to me! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!" Tord asks the line of soldiers with a stern voice as he walks back and forth in front of them with his arms behind his back.

"Yes Sir!!" All the soldiers yell.

"Good. Now everyone do 150 pushups!" Tord says to all the soldiers in the line.

"Yes Sir!" The soldiers say then they get down and begin to do push ups.

"Woah," I say in a astonished way.

Red Leader is so cool... I wish I could be like him.

Red Leader stands next to me and says with a smirk, "I love being in power."

"You're very good at having power over others Red Leader," I say.

"Thank you," Red Leader proudly smiles with his hands on his hips.