Imagine for Official_R5er part 1

Riker's POV:

I regret having that fight with Azrielle, she didn't mean to do anything to upset me but all I did was react like a monster. The fight was intentionally all my fault since I was the one who accused her for having feelings with my brother.Shouting at each others throats and battling to be the one who wins, that was how we spent the weekend. It all started because my family decided to go out for a meal and I thought it was a good idea to invite my girlfriend since they haven't met her yet. Me and Azrielle was nervous, who knew how my family would react even when they are the nicest people I know. Once we got to the place, I held her hand and took a deep breath.

Azrielle stopped me and asked " what if they don't like me?"

"of course they will like you, I love you don't I" I said giving her a gentle kiss

With that we went through the doors and was greeted with my mom saying greetings and giving hugs while dad was glad to see us and made sure tat the rest of the family was behaving well. I took a seat next to my girlfriend and next to her was Rocky.

Azrielle's POV:

It was great at first, the entire family of Riker's was nice and made me feel welcome. Some more welcoming than I would have liked. Rocky would try to hold my hand and go for the same drink as me which made things awkward. I had nothing against him at all but he seemed like he was taking an interest in me, which was a shocker. I smiled and and only talk few to him since he was being a little flirty. The jokes he said was indeed funny but once he started winking and touching my arm I had enough of it. And I was sure Riker did too.

I felt Riker's hand grab mine forcefully which never happened before. It made me flinch and had the feeling that I have done something wrong. The rest of the meal Riker would not talk with me or hold my hand when I tried to hold his. I felt lost at that point. Was he mad? who was he mad at? Did I do something wrong? At least the meal ended and I thanked everyone for it. Several hugs and goodbyes later, with the part where Rocky gave a kiss on my cheek, Riker and I went home. Silence was all you heard in the car ride. All you could hear was the faint music playing in the background. I had to ask him what I did wrong. The response I got was unexpected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading

hope you like part 1

sorry I haven't been updating, school started and been busy with everything

vote,like and comment

preference ideas welcomed

stay amazing!

- ally xoxo