imagine for alianaGrace

Ross POV:

I was on tour playing sold out gigs. I love it so much. But I get home sick from home and the one Iove. Everyone noticed that I was slightly upset and lonely. We spent the day sight seeing and eating awesome food. There was canned fruit! wow we never get these. It was such a fun day. Rocky was talking about going to ride bikes and it was like funny. Rydel and ellington was well flirting. Just make your move dude! We went to a little cafe and was waiting for our food. Decided to go on phone and twitter. When I unlocked the screen, It was a picture that I loved so much. It was one of me and Aliana. It was a picture of me and her kissing on a ferris wheel. I miss her so much, if only she was here with me...

Aliana's POV:

I was on a flight to somewhere I know I would end up happy. You see my boyfriend is in a band which is growing so much and that means more tours to different places. He travels the world capturing fans making them happy. I guess the girls know I feel whenever i'm with Ross. I know cliche but it's true, he makes me happy and smiley and like a princess. Never a dull moment when he's around. But now he's on tour, it's hard. So I decided to fly over to where ever he is and spend the rest of the tour with him. He doesn't know and I just wanted to surprise him. No-one does i was just wanting to surprise everyone. Hope it's a good thing.

Ross' POV:

We were playing so loud and the crowd was even louder. It was just amazing! We first played Forget about you and all the fans was singing along. Here comes Forever was such a good one to dance along too. Now when we were playing fallin' for you there was a twist. Well I changed some of the lyrics to different ones cause I thought it would be fun. So when the bridge came I saw someone. She was familiar and for a second I thought it was Aliana. But It can't be can it?

Aliana's POV:

I arrived at the gig and it was pretty loud! Stormie and Ryland saw me and gave me hugs and asked questions. It was fun but all I wanted was to see Ross. She showed me the best place to stand to capture his attention. I was recognised by a couple girls and they asked for some pictures and we were dancing along to the songs. Finally it came to the bridge part and I waved at Rocky, he saw me and waved back and signaled Riker. Riker saw me and smiled and told ellington who told Rydel. Rocky shouted to the mic...

" Hey Ross, look over there" He said pointing at me

" what where?" ross replied while searching

" Over there!" everyone said

With that moment our eyes locked and he had that big smile in face that I haven't seen in ages. He got off stage and ran to me, it was so cliche of him. He took my hand brought me up on stage. Ross sang to me it was quite something

Ross' POV:

I sang to Aliana on stage, it went like this " you can dance in the rain... Rocking sex in the sheets" I hipthrusted and she was laughing and going bright red. It was just so funny. Once the song ended everyone cheered and it was quite something. The fans chanted kiss and at first she didn't want to. But one look at me she gave up and kissed me. Those pair of lips that I missed so much! She went off stage so we could continue with the res of the night. Best gig ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like your imagine

it was fun to write

vote,like and comment

won't be doing imagines for awhile

stay crazy!

- ally xoxo