2nd imagine for AllyssaGjerde

allyssa's POV:

this day turned into from the worst day to the most unexpected day. rocky told me that he had a day full of fun surprises for me. I've not really had a good day so far with school stress and just everything taking up my time getting me annoyed. Rocky knocked at my door and looked as amazing as always. " hey sweetie, you okay?" he asked me while giving me a warm hug. " doing fine.." i told him , i never really liked anyone worrying about me so i just tell me im fine. he looks at me and says " i know your not allyssa, don't worry im Captin Fun! making sure you have a smile on your beautiful face!" that made me crack a smile. So far he is doing good.

Rocky's POV:

I was going to make my girlfriend happy and have the best day ever! I never liked it when she doesn't have that smile on her beautiful face, it breaks my heart everytime. So i held her hand and walked her towards my car. Getting inside the car i drove to the place i know that she loves. She looked like she panicking but i made her sure that she was going to enjoy everything. We arrived at this corn maze which was perfect to forget all the problems and issues you have in your mind. " what we doing here Rocky?" she asked. " well we are going to go to have fun in a corn maze." i told her. I held her hand tightly and we walked side by side through the maze. With everything i saw i made a comment about it to make her laugh. she seemed to have fun which was the best thing that could happen to day. In the middle of the maze there was tyre swing and i wanted Allyssa to calm down and feel like she can fly.

Allyssa's POV:

When Rocky surprised me with corn maze i was beyond excited. it was so much fun trying to find our way to the end of the maze. Every turn we made i had a surprise. A little note would be hung somewhere and would say sweet things. it would say things like " you make me laugh even when you don't mean to" and " your beyond beauty!" that made my heart grow bigger and beat faster. When he pushed me in the tyre swing i felt so happy and in peace that it just made me much more confident and happy. Rocky kissed me full of sweet and fast. i loved my sweet and sexy boyfriend Rocky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this imagine Allyssa

sorry it took so long

vote,like and comment!

stay happy!!

- ally xoxo