preference: his brothers say something about you and make you cry

* i'm pretty sure non of the lynch's would say any of the mean stuff i wrote, we all know they're sweet and caring!*

riker:

you was just in the kitchen making a sandwich for you and preparing some chips and dip for your boyfriend was in the living room watching something. You heard him talk to someone and the voice sounded like Ryland. You didn't want to be rude and listen in to their conversation so you continued making the snacks while singing along to some songs. When you was done with everything you got it on a try and brought some extra food for his brother and started to make your way to the living room. before you could enter the room you heard Ryland's voice " don't get you annoyed of Y/N constantly eating? she might get abit bigger!" that made you feel lost for words. You always thought that you and him got along but guess you was wrong. Deciding to just forget about that, you walked in and placed the food on the table. But you didn't forget about the mean words because they were stuck in your head. Riker looked at you while you got up to go upstairs and ask " you not going to eat your sandwich baby?" " i'm not hungry anymore you can have!" you told them walking back up the stairs. Somehow you felt tears run down your face and couldn't control it any longer. You didn't notice Riker walk into the room until you felt him give you a hug. " what's wrong baby? tell me why your crying, i don't like seeing you cry" you started sniffle and decided it was best to get it off your chest. " i-i- over -h-heard y-you and -r-r-ryland talking and s-saying I e-eat -t-to much!" you said crying on his chest. he held you and rock you back and forth trying to sooth you down. " don't listen to him, he doesn't know what fat or skinny is but I do and your the definition of beautiful. Got that baby? I love you and please believe me your perfect to me!" he told you and placing sweet kisses on your face. that made you calm down and looked into his eyes and said " i love you Riker!" he said in return " i love you Y/N!"

Rocky:

You was trying on a couple dresses in your favorite store and was really happy considering you felt confident with your new body figure. Turns out all the work outs and eating healthier did help alot. You invited Rocky to come and his brother Ross for them to see how they think of the new you. Stepping out in a red short tight fitting dress showing it to the boys with a smile. " so what do you think guys?" Rocky had a big smile and slight grin on his fine which made you glad but then Ross started laughing. You was confused why he was and was kinda concerned. " why in the world are you laugh at Ross?" Rocky said trying to make him stop laughing. " it's just... i makes you look like one of those girls that guys want to pay for!" he said. That made you slightly upset with yourself. It was either the clothing or the figure but it didn't matter. You was way to shock to care. Running out from their eye sight and covering your body up. All you wanted was to be proud of your self and to make Rocky happy and glad to be his girlfriend. through your teary eyes you slightly saw your boyfriend. You turned away but he got you and held you. " Babe, don't believe Ross! he's being that typical guy all he wants was a girl. I guess all his ex's looked liked that and acted like that. Im sorry babe, I promise noone will ever make you feel like that!" you smiled at him and gave him a kiss to show you were once again happy. " there's the smile , i like! by the way, love the new figure but i loved you before!"

Ross:

He wanted to take you to your house so you can spend time with him and his family. You got abit lazy and decided to put any make up on. Sometimes you got abit concerned with how your face looked that it brought you down. Ross always tells you that he didn't care what you looked like because you still his princess to him. Knocked on the door and someone opened it. It was Riker. He said hi and let you in while shouting that you have arrived. Everyone came down and offered hugs and just told you that they miss seeing you. You completely forgot about the no make up until Riker started looking at you funny. You tried covering your face up to stop anyone else staring. " Y/N did you forget to put on something today?" you knew he wasn't talking about your clothes but your face. That made you upset and just annoyed that he actually said that to you which cause you to get up and lock yourself in Ross' room. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs and hoped it wouldn't be anyone else apart from the comforting arms of your boyfriend. He knocked on the door and said to open the door for him. As you did, he held you and embraced you trying to make the tears stop falling down. " im sorry he said that, I ddin't even think he would be that stupid to. Please know you are still my beautiful princess as always and no amount of make up will change that. I love you and i promise im going to hurt my brother so much for making my girl cry!" that made you feel slightly better and all you wanted was to be in his arms and talk to him.

Ryland:

he wanted to take you backstage to show you how much fun they have. Everyone seemed to have a blast but deep down you knew someone didn't want you there at all. Whenever you was in the same room as Rocky, he never really showed interest in you being there. You tried to get along and find out why he doesn't seem to like you but no answer to be found. While you was walking round backstage you was talking to Rydel and seeing how she was. You over heard your name being said which got you curious, because it was Rocky who said it. Rydel seemed to hear it to and wanted to know what was happening. Both of you heard Rocky say " Well Y/N is just clingy and annoying, like all she wants is to use you Ryland!!" That's what he thought about you and it broke you. You felt like that's what everyone was actually thinking. Rydel tried to reassure you that he's being silly and don't believe him but you did. Next thing you knew, She went inside the room and started throwing things at Rocky and telling him that he needs to be more nicer. Riker grabbed Rydel and told her to tell him why she was acting up. She then confessed that you and her heard what Rocky said about you. Soon then Ryland came in the room and tried to find the reason why everyone was fighting. She told him what Rocky said and he was trying to beat him up. Ross got him and told him to go and comfort you instead and they will handle the rest. You ran to him and just cried into his shoulder and hoped that the feeling was going away soon. " whatever he said don't listen to him, all that matters is that you are safe and nothing will change the fact that i love you. Please don't listen t others and just believe me, i care about you and want you to feel happy. Stop your tears now sweetie! with that he kissed your forehead and showed you where his mom was so she can take care of you while he was busy with the rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you liked this preference!

i know none of the boys would say anything to hurt any girls heart don't you agree?

vote,like and comment!!

your all amazing my love-hearts!

question: what would you want to happen at some point in your relationship with your favorite member and why?

stay beautiful!

- ally xoxo