imagine for R5andRylandLuvThem

Callie's POV:

Stuck in class with people who annoy me more than i can actually describe. 50 minutes needs go by so fast, or else i might die. It's last lesson and I can't handle Miss Mose since she practically hates my guts. Just because I saw her and the Gym teacher flirting. Not a pretty sight to see. Anyway, the only person in class who I actually get along with is Riker. The blonde who plays the bass in his family band, who also is good at acting and just really cute. Before you jump into conclusions, I don't like him he's just a really close and really cute friend. Nothing more and nothing less. He's trying focus and i guess he can't clearly see since he is getting something out of his bag. His glasses. God those make him look even more cute, is that even possible? Okay maybe I do like him more as a friend, who wouldn't? he's just everything a girl wants including me. If only he liked me back.

Riker's POV:

Well History class is one boring hour to waste. We get it there are many royal people who got into war no big deal we call all move on. I don't even know why I had to take this class, pretty pointless to me. Looking around the room, i see a couple people trying to take notes and a couple peacefully sleeping, then there's her. Callie. She's like super awesome and just such a nice... friend. Rydel thinks I have feelings for her and I don't even know where she gets that idea. Yes im like attracted to her in a friend way. What guy would not love a girl who is sarcastic and kinda like naughty sometimes and really funny. Didn't mean love i meant like. She looked at me and I looked back, why is my heart suddenly beating faster. why is my palms starting to sweat. That smile, god she makes everything worthwhile even this stupid class. Wait... heart beating faster, nervous sweating and worthwhile for just a girl... I like Callie! Wait i might even love her. I should tell her. A guy has to do what a guy has to do.

Callie's POV:

Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock. that was all you can hear apart from a ear bleeding voice and some snoring. I felt someone tap me and I turned around and it was noone. Seriously when are these airheads going to get a brain. tried to daydream but then I kept hearing someone say my name very quietly. I looked around and turns out with was Riker. Seriously no guy can be that cute. Did i just say that? He whispered something which i couldn't hear. So i tried getting closer. He repeated it again. Still too quite. I told him to say it louder. So he did. Unluckily Miss Mose saw him and me trying to talk. guess what we got. Detention! I already had enough of school, don't need anymore hours here. Bell finally rang and everyone started to leave. Me and Riker made are way to detention but then I remembered he was going to say something.

" what we're you going to ask me?" i asked him

" ummm it's stupid nevermind" riker said looking down.

" no c'mon you got us in detention so i should know" i told him making him laugh

" okay, just don't freak out" he said all mysteriously

"umm sure"

" I like you Callie, don't know since when but i just do, i wanted to tell you" Riker said sweetly"

" really? Riker awwww" i told him giving him a hug

" wow, look i know you probably don't like me bu--ummph"

I cut him off by doing one thing i always wanted to do. Kiss Riker Anthony Lynch. okay i admit I do like him. What's not to like. God his lips are so nice and such a good kisser.

" soo you do liek me or you just messing with my feelings" Riker said after the kiss

" no silly, I like you too" i said to him smiling

" well i guess we could.. keep kissing" He said to me smirking

" fine by me"

with that we kissed all the way to detention. And maybe we got into a weeks worth of detention just for a little yet really good kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this Callie

had fun writing it

vote,like and comment

ask if you want one

stay sassy and sarcastic!

- ally xoxo