Preference: caught buying condoms

*abit out of the normal type of imagines hope you like*

Riker:

You and Riker was alone in your room and was being all touchy with each other. One kiss was what it took for things to slowly get more intense. It was one of the most amazing nights well you thought it was. After one intense make-out session, you noticed that his friend was poking you. Riker went through his pants to find his wallet. He started to get all fussy.

"baby ummm out of condoms..." He said to you making you groan.

" well maybe need to go to the shop nearby" you told him

" but then that means walking over there in my PJs" He told me

" do you want some of me tonight baby or not?" You asked him crossing your arms

" I do baby!" He proclaimed

" then go baby" you told him

He went to the shop and was so worried that he would caught. Once he was in the right aisle, he was searching for the right one. He didn't know that 2 fans were nearby and was laughing and giggling. He finally picked him the right one and wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into the girls. The girls begged for pictures with him and he did so. Once he got home to you. He found you giggling so bad. On twitter was the pic of him and the girls. On his hand was the box of condoms. Guess everyone found out. And by everyone 5000 retweets from 5000 people

Rocky:

Rocky was in that mood where he wants to show you his many many skills. Everything was good at first, lots of kissing here and there. It was fitting the mood so good. He went through his bedside draw and found out that he was out. Rocky assumed Riker took some and not reloaded the draw. That killed the mood. So he put on his pants and said to he was going to go super quick to the shop and buy a super big packet. Once he was in the shop, he ran to the aisle and went on searching for the biggest one. Finally it was time for him to pay for the condoms. He didn't know that The girl int he checkout was a fan.

"OMG! IT'S ROCKY LYNCH FROM R5!" she screamed so loud

" yeah that's me... anyway mind scanning the condoms please quickly" rocky said to her

" sure, ooo you and Y/N alone tonight!" she said giggling

" yup! and she's waiting" He told her rushing her

" ok that would be $3, and have fin with Y/N!" she said once he paid for them

He drove quickly back to his house and was already in the process of taking off his pants. You was just there giggling like a school girl. Turns out the girl in the checkout took a picture of Rocky and the box of condoms and she uploaded it on twitter. Guess who made all he girls think dirty.

Ratliff:

He was the kind of guy who can tend to forget things. So there was no surprise when he would forget to put a condom in his wallet before going anywhere with you. It was yours and his anniversary so to no surprise you guys were gonna have fun tonight. All throughout dinner he would a little teaser and tease you to no end. When you finally ended at his house you were on each other in no time. He was already dancing out his pants to let his friend out. That made it all heated and was already on the verge to lose control. He was searching his wallet for his condom and with no surprise he forgot it. he was begging to just continue on but with one wack of a pillow he was going to the shop. He bumped into a couple fans who was pleading for pictures. One of the girls screamed " OMG! Ellington and Y/N ARE GONNA GET SOME!" everyone then looked at his hands. It had the box of condoms. He ran to the till and pose for a picture and paid for the box. Once he arrived back to his place you were laughing so hard at your laptop screen. It was the pciture of ellington posing at the shop with the condoms. What funny night.

Ross:

he was gone all day on set and you were gonna be the girlfriend who will make him feel better with his favorite activity. Well apart from playing his guitar that is. Once he got through the doors to his room, you were there in his bed wearing his favorite colour. He was all ready to take you there. He gave you one of his famous kisses and it was then and there you guys were gonna go all the way. Ross checked the drawers not one condom in sight. He checked is pants not one at all.

He gave up and said " we could just unprotected"you then just looked at him.

" oh c'mon baby just this time." he pleaded which you then resumed to get up

" baby i not planning to get pregnant tonight" you said to him grabbing your clothes

" okay baby i go to the shop!" He finally said and ran out of the door.

There was loads of fans there, he was trying his best to be all normal but with loads of fans there was no hope. He grabbed a box and headed to the check out. Loads of pictures were being taken and he was mobbed by millions of girls. He finally got back and was tired from everything. You showed him your twitter feed and it was all about him at the shop with condoms and the fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it

i couldn't think of one for Ryland sorry

vote,like and comment

more preferences

question: where would you think the boys would do it

question 2: which boy has the biggest? (don't have to answer)

stay sweet!

- ally xoxo