imagine for MsLynch405

Vicky's POV:

I was working at the fair for my summer job. It wasn't too bad, it had pros and cons. Pro that it was outside and it was actually fun unlike stuck in a room filled with silence. Though the cons was that alot of busy hours was needed. It wouldn't be too bad if my best friend was here. Rocky Lynch. He's in this band with his siblings and family friend and can I just say they are so good. I never really met his entire family apart from his mom but other than her noone.

The day started out when I had to been told to handle the cotton candy and sweets booth. All the sugary food attracting the kids. It was indeed a handful. One kid even threw gum at me, I could have had my eye knocked out. Not so fun. How I wish Rocky and my other friends were there.

Rocky's POV:

I thought it was good to get out of the house with the family and go somewhere fun. So where else is better than the fair. Best thing free food because Vicky's there. She could just give me free food, how much I love being friends with her. We all headed to the car and I was sat next to Riker. He kept asking what rides were there and I was just telling him loads and best thing was there was loads of girls too. He kinda needs a girl to be in his arms. What can I say he deserves loves.

"do you think we'll see anyone we know there?" Ross asked everyone

" Actually Vicky's there" I told them

" Who's Vicky?" Riker asked in a wonderous tone.

" She's a friend of mine, and by friend I honestly mean just a friend!" I proclaimed my point.

" So she could be mine?" Ross asked with his eyebrows wiggling

" Ross no! you can find a certain Laura!" Ellington said messing up with his hair

That made everyone laugh. Typical Ellington making him go red about Laura. But it is true. The only one I would want Vicky to go out with is probably Riker or Ryland. He can treat her right and Riker is good for her. Once we arrived there we all was so hyper and was ready to have so much fun. We went to a few rides and played a couple of games. I had to out beat Ross and Ryland in the dance game. Cause I was way better than them.

Vicky's POV:

This honestly was one of the hottest days. which meant one of the busiest days. Constant need to go to the back to get the chilled drinks and make cotton candy and slushies for everyone. At least i'm getting paid. One of the workers I work with wasn't being very helpful today which I hated with passion. Only thing she ever does is flirt with the boys and try to make me look like a fool. All I wanted was just to go and have fun, it was summer holidays for life's sake. I know I should be getting money but i should be having fun too. I was serving a customer when I heard a friendly voice.

" Vicky!" He shouted

" Rocky!" I shouted back giggling

" busy day then" he commented while I was working my butt off

" yea and I should be having help but Someone isn't doing a good job" I pointed at my helpess work company

" not my fault don't want to be here" She said getting up

" Well my whole family is here so maybe you could hang out with us" Rocky suggested

" heheh I wish! nice to meet the family though" I said back waving

" Umm you need help I could help" a blonde boy who I may say is kinda cute

" yea I could but you would rather go on rides then be here" I said sweetly continuing to work but still checking him out.

" It's no problem, names Riker by the way and I know your vicky" He said sweetly

" aww thanks" I responded while the rest of the family left

Riker's POV:

We continued to work and serve the endless customers. Some of the people noticed that I was from R5 and the girls were screaming. Vicky was such a cool and cute girl. But I was just scared to ask if she had a boyfriend. How would I ask not sounding so desperate. Which I am not. She was smiling constantly and made me fall slightly more for her. It was fun to be with her. I tired making her laugh by singing she was there acting so in love. I needed to ask her on date so bad. I can't let her pass me by.

When everything went down and only a couple of people was asking for assistance. I thought it was the right time to ask her.

" So you know I think it's time for a break" I said to her

" yea that's a good idea, we could go round the fair" Vicky suggested

" I think thats a good idea" I said back smiling

" would you mind if we call it a date" I asked her slightly nervous

" ummm sure does that mean you like me" She asked so sweetly

" i think like is not a strong word for how I feel" I said being mysterious

" I accept your date request heheh" Vicky giggled

" then off we go" I told her holding her hand

Can I say I feel like this is going to go far. Vicky oh how she makes me feel so alive. It might be crazy and stupid but I think it's starting to be love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it

sorry for long await

vote,like and comment

preferences are always open

thanks for reading

stay lovable

- ally xoxo