imagine for crazystupidlove15

Denise's POV:

Me and Ryland have been together for almost 6 months. It was perfect. He would always call me in the morning saying "good morning babe" then right before I go to bed he would say " good night babe". We would go to theme parks and go on fun dates. Never a dull moment. But then that slowly ended because of R5 tour and his opening DJ act. It was great that he was following and achieving his dream. I was supportive for him. He promised he'll answer my calls and texts every time he has a chance, try to video chat. But then it quickly never happened. I thought he forgot about me. I hope he hasn't.

Ryland's POV:

Touring around the world has been awesome. I met so many people here. Funny thing I bumped into an old family friend of mine and her name was Savannah. She and I spent alot more time together and had a laugh. The night the band was performing in Paris, That was the night that me and Savannah kissed. I know it was wrong since I am with Denise but I just couldn't help it. She was just really nice and that connection we have. I hardly spoke to Denise not that I didn't want to it was just I was scared. What if she find out? She'll leave me. I know I shouldn't be shocked if she did but that thought on my mind scared me. She would call and text me saying she misses me. I wanted so bad to tell her but I just couldn't. One night I had this awful dream about Denise crying in tears and she was just hurt that I wasn't there for her and she needed me so much. That was when I decided to call it off with Savannah. Even though she was great I couldn't lose Denise.

Denise's POV:

After a long hard day at school, I went up to my room and saw that today was the day that Ryland was coming home. I missed him so much it was unreal. I put on my best clothes and was making food that he likes. After all that I decided to sit in my bed and go on my laptop. It was just the usual. scrolling and scrolling. Some about me and ryland. But then I saw something that hurt me more than anything. Ryland Kissing another girl. The background was of the Eiffel tower. It was took the night of our 6 month anniversary. My heart broke to pieces. Then and there I clicked on twitter and tweeted

"well... @RylandR5 I guess I finally know what you were doing in our 6 month"

After that I texted him saying " look I know why you didn't answer my calls or texts or even video chatted me... you could have told me that you were with another girl I wouldn't have spent all this time waiting and missing you so bad. Thanks for everything though hope your happy with her guess all there left to say is i love you but i know this is goodbye"

Ryland's POV:

Once we landed back home I opened my phone and turns out I had a text from Denise. I instantly opened it and it was a breakup. Turns out she knows about that thing me and Savannah had. I showed my brothers the text and all I wanted to do was cry. Rydel said she would drop me off at her place. I was just so annoyed and shocked because of what I did. She'll never forgive me or thrust me. Finally at her doorstep and slowly knocked her door.

" im sorry im busy now..." she said not realising it was me

" it's me Denise..." i said to her making her look up

" Ryland? what you doing here?" She asked me

" i'm here to get you back" I said to her

" you cheated on me..."

" I know but I was just stupid and reckless and was being selfish" I told her

" you could do it again" she told me crying

" i won't i'm afraid i'll lose you forever, please take me back" I begged her

" ok one more chance though"

with that I gave her a present and recieved a hug from her. She was saying how she misses me and I was just there taking her back. Finally great to be back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it

sorry it took awhile

vote,like and comment

more preferences

stay lovely

- ally xoxo