preference: promposal

Riker:

He wanted to show you how much he could be a romantic. He decided to walk into your class and sing you a song. Turns out it was i'm yours which you love when he sings. Riker's eyes would just be interlocked with yours. Each line he sang you could feel his deep emotion. Tears started to form because of how sweet he is. When he was done, he got a cardboard sign that has been decorated beautifully. Ir said " Y/N I'M YOURS PLEASE BE MINE TO PROM AND FOREVER!" That was just too sweet of him to do. Clearly you said yes, who wouldn't?

Rocky's:

he was on tour and wanted to ask you in a unusual way. The band and he was doing a radio interview and thought it would be cool if he asked on air. So they were asked to do one thing for someone. It was Rocky's turn and he actually called you through the radio station. His words were " would you want to go to prom with the one and only Rocky Mark Lynch Y/N?" You couldn't form words and was just screaming and squealing from excitement. Finally you said yes and could hear the rest of the band being all giddy for Rocky.

Ratliff:

Everyone knows he was the goofy one so he choose that to capture your attention. He would re-act his part from the love me cover that the band made. He got his famous outfit from the video and guitar. You and Rydel was just sitting when he just starts strumming the guitar all silly like. Making you laugh and giggle hard. In the corner you saw Ryland filming this moment. Ellington started to strum more and held your hand. he said it in spanish which made you aww and giggle. His words were "¿Quieres ser mi cita para el baile" you didn't get it at first but then when you saw Rocky with a sign saying "would you be ellington's prom date" And with that you said a yes and got some chocolates.

Ross:

He wanted to be romantic as possible so he decided to do something special. It was during one of his live performances. The band was singing what do i have to do and there was something special in that performance. You was right in the front row and was dancing along to the songs with the rest of the crowd. Ross would have his eyes locked into yours right throughout the song. It was during the bridge that caught you and the rest of the fans to feel feelings. You were invited up by him on stage. Rest of the band had little glow things that made everything seem out of a movie scene. he changed the lyrics to " i would fly yo to paris even learn the language iriez-vous au bal avec moi? oh please do Y/N, climb the eiffel tower dance the prom night together cause that's where i want to be" When he asked you it took abit of time but he had a his band hold out little things that meant prom. Of course you said yes. Happy tears was streaming down your face.

Ryland:

His idea for prom was that it should involve something cute and lovable. He got 4 dogs which was your favorite breed and showed up at your house. You had friends over and when they all saw him they were jealous and shock. Ryland got heart shape cardboard and spelt out prom. He had some treats in his hand too. You ran down and went to him giving him a hug and a yes. The dogs was dancing and performing for you making you laugh and awe. Soon later the treats were gone too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like

more to come

vote,like and comment

any ideas would be helpful

question: how would you liked to get asked? 

question 2: who would you go with?

stay crazy

- ally xoxo