imagine for jennie0323

ross' POV:

whenever me and jennie spend time together i always want to stay with her longer. She's just perfect for me and she doesn't care about how busy i am with the show and the band. I was gonna take her to the one place she wanted to go to. a horse ride! When i went over to pick her up she was wearing denim shorts with cowboy boots and yellow checkered blouse. She looked stunning and i guess i kinda zoned out until i heard her shouting my name. what can i say she leaves me speechless.

Jennie's POV:

my boyfriend Ross did't tell me where are date was gonna be but he should know that aslong as i get to be lose and be me i'll enjoy it. when we finally reached our destination. It was a horse ranch. It was so beautiful. We went over to the horses and just had the most amazing day. Since i love horse riding it was probably the best date ever.

when it got dark he took me a old tyre swing and we spent the night just gazing at the stars

Ross' POV:

she just looked beautiful and i couldn't help and lean in to give her a kiss. it was sweet and im just glad that i found a girl like her!

-------------------/--------------/---------------/------------/----------//-----------/-----------------/----------

hoped you liked it Jennie! stay beautiful!

next update will be an imagine for R5Rydell