2nd imagine for Live_Breathe_R5

Tabitha's POV:

a week ago I just gave birth to mine and Ross son Anthony. He was was the cutest baby boy we have ever seen. eyes likes his dad and nose like mine. Callie enjoyed being a big sister and she loved it when we would go to the playground with the whole family. That's what we did together.

Ross came home picking Callie up from school and she was beyond hyper. anthony clapped his hands and tried dancing around when she came in singing and dancing. The kids just made everything seem much more lively. Callie kept saying to you and Ross " daddy,mommy please we go to park!!!!" she was defiantly a daddy's girl. WE both said yes and took them to the park. Anthony was in his pram and being pushed by me while Ross piggy backed our daughter. Once we finally arrived at the park, Callie was hyper and ran towards the swings and begged Ross to push her. Laughing and giggling was heard everywhere.

Ross' POV:

while i was pushing my little girl, I saw my wife with our newborn by the park bench, rocking him. It was fun and all but we have been surrounded with adorable children for way too long and all i want to do now is go home and sit with my family in front of the TV. I told Callie it was time to go and she wined a little but finally convinced her when I bought her ice cream. Tabitha saw me and I gave her a kiss on her forehead and tickled Anthony's little tummy. I let Callie walk while she held the side of the pram. I was behind my wife arms wrapped around her waist while i was still pushing the pram with her. We would talk and make the kids laugh until we got home. When we did, we all took off our outdoor shoes and sat on the coach. Tabitha told Callie a story while I rocked Anthony slowly. Soon later our daughter fell asleep and I took her upstairs for a nap. I got to spend time with my son and my lovely wife.

Tabitha's POV:

Ross sat by me on the coach while I had Anthony on my lap. He cooed and just was being his adorable self.

" he's going to be like you when he gets older Ross" i said

" that depends is that a good or bad thing?" he asked cheekily

" well 2 childish Ross'... i might not be able to handle that!" i said jokingly

" haha funny!"

" i love you and our family!" i said to him

" i love you to more than anything!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope yo liked this imagine

vote,like and comment

stay sweet!

- ally xoxo