imagine for CourtneyFaithLovesR5

Rocky's POV:

It was today, the day! I was going to ask my long time crush on a date. I wanted to ask her sooner but with all the touring and the interviews I just never got round it. I didn't want to make it like a big deal even if it was. You never know Courtney could be the mother to my children. I decided to ask Riker on how I should ask her out. He was thinking go for like fireworks and make it big. Not going to happen my brother. Then I asked Ross since everyone thinks he's the sweetheart. Which he kinda is. So he said invite her for sound check and ask her then it would be nice and she'll feel lucky. And that was my plan. It was going to be full proof. It would be like perfect. At least I think it will be. So after dinner I ran outside and decided to call her then and there. It was ringing...

Courtney's POV:

So I was in my room just on twitter and you know tweeting to my favorite band ever. R5. And no-one knows this but i'm kinda close to them. Like we met a couple times and they remembered me so we kinda like friends now. Suddenly m hone rang. Oh my god! It was Rocky. Like my crush from the band. I answered trying not to scream and burst ear drums.

"hey Courtney" his voice ahh perfect

" oh hey Rocky" I said trying to act cool

" so you busy tomorrow?" he asked me

" umm don't think so why?" i asked him

" well I was thinking since we haven't seen you in ages that you'll come to soundcheck"

" sounds fun" I told him

" so that a yes then" He said slowly

" yea" I said laughing

" great that's a date then" he said quickly

Before I said anything else, he hung up. Wait.. A date?! it took awhile for me to process everything. i'm going on a date with Rocky Lynch! I can't believe it!

Rocky's POV:

I can't even contain my excitement. I just need to see Courtney. Hear Courtney. Hug Courtney. And if I'm lucky Kiss Courtney. She would be here any minuet now and I was just trying to look good. I know there would be loads of fans here to but all I kept seeing was her. We signed and took pictures with the fans which was always a fun thing to do. I was starting to worry what if she wasn't coming after all. Before I could do anything I heard a laugh. That sweet laugh that caught me upside down. She was here! Act cool, act sexy. Who am I kidding I already am! She ran to us and we all gave her a group hug. She was already laughing so much and I was there just smiling at her. It was time to go and get ready. i couldn't wait! Since I was already ready before Rydel I thought it was no better time to hang and ask Courtney then.

" So how you liking today so far?" I asked her

" it's great, liked seeing everyone again" she said to me

" well who did you like seeing most" I said smiling

" well got to be you but shh don't tell the others" she said winking

" great, cause I know i liked seeing you most" I said to her smiling

"so you said this was a date" she asked me

" yea it is you don't mind it right" i asked her

" not at all" She said with that sparkle in her eyes

Courtney's POV:

this date was going so good. Everyone was laughing and me and Rocky have had some time alone. He thought it would be great if he taught me guitar. His hand was on top of mine guiding it in the right place. Perfect. And we didn't know that Stormie was taking a picture. Before we had do the soundcheck he did something that surprised me. He held my hand and was being a silly guy twirling me around. I swear we could have hit something. Right before he went up on stage he leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was such a passionate and tender kiss. We could have more that was until his brothers was being a tease in front of the fans.

" Rocky you can kiss your girlfriend later!" Ross shouted

" well can i?" he asked me

" of course you can kiss girlfriend later" I told him

He smiled so brightly and gave me another kiss. Never will get enough of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it

tell me if it's bad or not

vote,like and comment

more preferences coming

stay amazing!

- ally xoxo