imagine: sabrinanicole16

Ross' POV:

It was one of those days were I wanted to be with my girlfriend, Sabrina everywhere. Since I had to do some filming for Austin And Ally I asked her to come with me. And by ask I mean beg and pleading. That didn't work. So I did the smartest trick in the book. Kiss her endlessly. That made her say yes. I went over to her house bright and early trying to look my best even though im going to get change in the studio. Sabrina came out and wow she was amazing. Hair in a cute bun and in a tight top in my favorite colour. She had the prettiest smile that light up my world in a instant. Driving to the studio was such a good time. She would be trying on my sun glasses and take a picture of us in the car. At last we got to our destination.

Sabrina's POV:

I always visit the cast all the time and we have a good laugh. Me and Raini have a good time putting on each others make-up. Only trouble is one of the extra's are madly in love with Ross

which I don't like. She's a typical Cali Girl. It worries me alot since his band did make a song about them. Her name is Cayla. See even her name is pretty. When we got to set I was instantly greeted by Laura and Raini. Calum was being his weird self and tried taking selfies with me. It was alot of fun and we all decided to hang in Calum's room since he had the biggest. Ross was trying to tell a funny story about me but i begged and begged him not to. He said he wouldn't but no he did by the end of the time.

Ross' POV:

It was time for me and the cast to do some filming which I love. We were doing a scene where my character and Laura's character do a bit of romance. We almost kiss. I was nervous since Sabrina's here and she could get hurt if we do this. Me and Laura did the scene good with a tiny bit of awkwardness. We had a little break and I was looking for my girlfriend when I accidently ran into someone. Turns out it was Cayla.

" hey Ross, funny running in to you" She said

" umm Cayla we work together" i admit to her

" your right you know so much about us " She said laughing

" right.... well I got to go find someone "I said rushing

" wait?! who?" she was asking rudely

" my girlfriend!" i told her

" that's me right" she asked

" yea... you.. are" i said jokingly

" with that she said bye not before giving me a hug. Along with a kiss on the cheek. I was on a search for my girl. I finally found her. So I was brave and i kissed her. The reaction I got was one I never expected.

Sabrina's POV:

Can't believe what just happened. My phone rang so I and I answered. I heard Ross' voice and someone who was girl. Turns out it was Cayla. My eyes started to water because of what he just said. He just admited they go out. Heart was broken to pieces. I didn't notice how much I cried. I felt someone kiss me and it was him. The one who hurt me. My instinct was to slap him. I did.

" woah, Sabrina what was that for??" he asked rubbing his cheek

" you... cheating on... me" i said through my tears

" what! no!" he said

" well i heard you say to Cayla That you guys are together." I said

" no that didn't happen" he objected

" i heard it and you even got a kiss from her" i tell him

" what where's the proof?" he asked

" here look!" I give him my mirror and right there on his right cheek was a lipstick stain

" no! she did that! not me i wouldn't even want her baby" he tells me

Ross' POV:

What has Cayla done?! She has messed up me and Sabrina. The lipstick stain and the trick she did to get me to say we go out when we don't. She was just being another girl ruining things. I had to show her how much i love her. I actually have never said I love you to Sabrina yet and maybe this might help me. Live typing was today so I should just announce it there. I told everyone apart from Sabrina what I was going to do and they were in. It was going to be perfect. Time to tell the words to the one girl i truly do care for apart from mom and Rydel. We took our bows and did what we usual do and it was my moment. I got given a mic.

" alright everyone... im going to confess this secret about me and someone..." i said to the mic making everyone whisper and on their toes. Even Sabrina.

" Im in love with a girl and she is truly wonderful... Sabrina I love you" I said bravely.

Everyone was talking and by time they were clapping. Sabrina ran to me and gave me a hug with some small happy tears.

" I love you too!" she said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it Sabrina

vote,like and comment

ask if you want one through inbox

stay amazing

- ally xoxo