preference: meeting the family

Riker:

you met the family at one of their gigs , you knew the siblings of course since you just love the band so much but you haven't really met his parents. everyone says they're like the best people in the world. When you first met Stormie she practically gave you a welcoming hug and just said that you made Riker a very happy human being. Mark was just glad that he found his son finally happy with some he loves apart from music.

Rocky:

you met the family at his birthday party , you were closest to Rydel mainly the fact that she is the one who introduced you together and she just kept talking about you with the family. Meeting the rest wasn't that bad when it came. Ross absentmindly didn't know that you were taken by his own brother and started flirting with you. that was until Rocky kindly told him that you were his. that made the rest of the boys laugh with tears. meeting Mark and Stormie was nerve raking because they were scared that you would get judged by them considering you had a tattoo. But they eventually warmed up to you when they found you were just beyond down to earth and exactly like Rocky.

Ratliff:

meeting his parents was actually a funny day considering it was unexpected. you went to visit him at his place and he didn't tell you he had an emergency band meeting , so you ended up meeting his parents alone. His mum was just being the typical mum asking questions on how Ratliff is like when it's just you too. His dad kept telling silly stories of how he was when he was little. they were just so understanding and funny you already was part of their family. when Ratliff finally went home, he was just shocked that you were their with his parents laughing.

Ross:

you met his family while they invited you to dinner. Rocky was trying to be funny telling stupid stuff that Ross did recently. Riker was just glad that he finally met the girl who inspires all the lyrics that Ross suggest when they're writing songs. Rydel and ryland was just happy cause now they have another girl that could spend time with which made everyone happy. Stormie and Mark was being so pleasant and just fair warning you about Ross' immaturity and his work timings.

Ryland:

meeting the family at his football game was totally unexpected. You were just holding his hand to try calm his nerves down before the game when one of his brothers shout " MUM, DAD! RYLAND'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" That made you go slightly red but some calm down when they introduced their selves to you. Ross and Rocky was making you laugh about ryland's mistakes and Rydel was just making sure that you weere right for him considering she doesn't want her baby bro to grow up to fast. His mum and dad and older brother was just welcoming with you and offered you to sit next to them in the game. that they was probably good considering his team won.

---------------------------/------------------------/------------------------/------------------------/-----------

disclaimer: anything recognisable i dont own

if you have any request for a preference or an imagine just comment below and hope you enjoyed this one....

don't forget to vote and stay tune for the next one!

- allyza xx