Preference: His dirty pickup line!

* i just wanted to see if you would like these kind of preferences*

Riker:

" my ears are cold, can i use your legs as earmuffs? ;)" he said that to you and you thought it was unusual but it was Riker and he was really hot so you just laughed it off. You never knew Riker could actual think of using those kind of pick up lines. Riker tried thinking of good ones just to make it look like he was good at getting girls, we all know he is.

Rocky:

" That dress is very becoming on you , of course, if i were on you , i'd be coming too!" Rocky was trying to find the most unique pickup line and it took you awhile to understand the pickup line but in the end you were very dirty. But oh well he was already into you, how could you not like him.

Ratliff:

" Is your name homework cause im not doing you but i should be ;)" when he said this you were having a bet to see who has the funniest dirty pickup line. With that one he clearly won from now on whenever you were studying, he would come over and try to have fun with you! you never thought he would get in the way for you school stuff!

Ross:

" Do you work at UPS? i thought i saw you checking out my package! ;)" Ross saying this to you caught you off guard but made you laugh at his cheekiness. Clearly when he said this you got bright red and noone blamed you since it was Ross. Now all the time he would say that whenever you had any mail.

Ryland:

" i think your pants are made out of mirrors cause i can see you in myself" You laughed so hard when Ryland told you this since you were actually wearing pants that made you like slightly flattering more than usual. You thought he would say something about getting down and dirty but obviously he was trying not to be so see through and cliche.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked this preference

updating as soon as i can!

vote, like and comment

i really need to know if you want me to write more

question: which one do you think was the best one and what would you have done if they said that to you?

thanks for reading love-hearts!

stay sweet!

- ally xoxo