preference: he likes you but your dating someone else 1

Riker:

You have been with this guy called ben for a while and he made you happy alot despite him being rather clingy of you. Riker and you still were best friends and always have time for each other. Ben didn't like since he thought he had competition with Riker and he never really liked him at all. When Riker and you went out to hang and catch up, Ben got annoyed and went over to Riker's house and started an argument with him. He said you and hims aren't aloud to hang out or even talk to each other. Riker said to him that he didn't deserve you he was over attached to you and you didn't like guys like that. what he said was true. Right at that second you dumped him and told him to move on. Riker held your hand and said " when you were with that stupid guy, i was annoyed and frankly upset that he had you, but if you go out with me i promise i'll make you happy an promise to love you forever!" with that you kissed him and said yes to him. deep down you always had feelings for him and you're glad.

rocky:

when you and Brad started dating it was fine. Rocky got you two together and you were glad that your boyfriend was close with your best friend. You always had the issue of people living you and you were almost positive that he would never leave you. That was until you and Rocky caught him about to ask another girl out. You went over to him almost in tears calling the relationship off. Rocky jumped in and said to him " your really pathetic and i never should have got you two together, this proves how your always going to be a jerk! Y/N says she doesn't want to b with a silly boy like you! goodbye!!" The two of you walked away but not before Rocky says " you know i should have never let you go to him, the truth was i thought you deserve someone like him better than me but turns out im much better, give me a chance and i'll fix your heart and promise to never leave you at all! please Y/N let me in your heart!" he says to you sweetly and how could you not refuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this

i'll do the rest of the boys later

vote, like and comment!

question: who would you say is your online best friend?

stay amazing!!

- ally xoxo