preference: what he loves about you

riker:

He loves how your just caring and supportive of what he does. Every little thing he does, he would always ask you if it was the right choice and if it makes you happy. he never wants to see you upset and just wants the best for you. Physically he loves your eyes. The way they shine when he sings to you and just love the colour of them because he gets mesmorised by them.

Rocky:

Rocky loves how you are careless and free spirited. He loves the way your not afraid to dance even if your not the best. You care about his happiness and health but he loves the fact that your abit of a dare player and do anything even if you get hurt. Physically he loves your cute little nose. He would always seem to bop it and it makes him smile when you giggle at him afterwards.

Ratliff:

he loves how your funny and quirky in your own way. He loves cracking jokes for you but he normally gets the jokes from you. He loves how your abit strange but he says he's strange and you guys make the perfect match. Physically he loves your hair. The way it gets tangled softly in his hands and the way the wind blows makes your hair look enchanting.

Ross:

Ross loves the fact that you can be childish yet a dreamer. The way you watch kids shows and just laugh at anything makes him smile. Your just like him and that makes you guys the perfect pair. He loves the fact that you dream bug and you won't stop till you achieve it. Physically he loves your hands. The way your hands fits perfectly into his. Almost like a puzzle piece

Ryland:

He loves how your so down to earth and care about more than just yourself. Whenever you interact with the fans, it makes him smile and feel happy. Ryland loves the fact that you still act like a normal teenager and that you haven't let the noticed of people get into your head. Physically he loves your smile just because he likes it when your happy.

-------------/---------------/----------------/-------------/------------/-----------/-----------/-----------/-----------/----

hoped you liked this one... honestly it made me smile like an idiot while writing

Like usual vote, comment

question: what's your favorite feature of which band member

stay rossome :D

- Ally xoxo