Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart

Start from the beginning

Issei then went into a handstand, and stared to do handstand push ups with a 50 pond vest on him sweat dripping down his face from the raw focus he has to put into this move. Issei then stood up, and walked over taking a quick drink of water.

"Ohhh shit thats going to get your blood pumping fast." Issei heard the door open, and a beautiful young women with purple hair walked into Issei shirtless making her face go a dark red.

"Oh hey Emma what do you need." Issei asked his maid, and she just smile at him trying not to look at his muscular figure, but her eyes would not stop traveling down to his his chest then to his abs.

"I i just wanted to tell you nick is here." Emma told Issei, and he smile when a muscular young man walked into the room, and walked into the ring Issei smile at his best friend getting into the ring with him.

"Nick your back from Germany how was it." Issei, and nick stared to do slow grappling to warm up.

"You know just getting some family time in, and fights in as well. Also its good to se you again Emma." Nick said.

"Ok enough playing around." The music roared over the fighting kings as they stared to throw punches, and kicks starting their real fight.

"Come on Issei I TRIAN YOU BETTER." Nick punch Issei in the face, but Issei pushed himself up really quick. Issei went right of a double leg body slam on nick, but he sprawled on Issei

"Issei focus where is the champion of MMA SHOW ME YOUR REAY POWER." Issei eyes went beast like, and he picked nick up, and body slammed him into the ground. Nick did a back flip to get away from Issei, but he got punch in the face with Issei putting him to the ground, and put Nick into a shoulder lock.

"TAP NICK." Issei roared using every fiber in his muscular body to hold nick down as the music played over them, Nick tried to get out of the hold but could not so he did what he had to do.

TAP

TAP

Nick was taping Issei back, and Issei let Nick go, and they both pushed them self off the ground.

"That was one hell of a fight Issei its good to see you again to old friend." Nick told Issei, and the 2 gave a bro hug

"You too nick it was a great fight, and I am guessing you are going to leaving again." Issei asked his friend sad, and Nick nodded his head.

"Yes unfortunately they want me back in Europe by Friday so only 2 days, but it was fun to have are little fight ok I m going to crash here tonight." Nick waked out of the room, and Issei stared to practice his favorite move.

" Nick waked out of the room, and Issei stared to practice his favorite move

Time skip at night After Issei workout 

Issei just got out of the shower, and was heading to his kitchen for his dinner, and he saw Emma siting at the table with her diner,and Issei set out for him.

"Come, and sit down Issei its diner time I put all your protein, and carbohydrates for your workout

"Come, and sit down Issei its diner time I put all your protein, and carbohydrates for your workout." Emma told the young MMA champion, and Issei ran up to her hugging the life out of her making her blush.

"THANK YOU EMMA-SAMA YOUR THE BEST."  Issei say down, and stared to eat his food like a beast not leaving a signal scrap of food left.

"AHHHHHH that was good I am going to go to bed Emma I will see you up their." Issei winks at her making her blush. Issei took his shirt off, and went to his room falling asleep with Emma Joining not long after he fell asleep.

"So this is the boy to weld me I think he is worthy hard working, and never gives up I cant wait for are time to meet Issei Hyoudou, or say I say the god of mixed marshal arts." A beast spoke in darkness with a smile on his face.

All done with my first chapter, and this will be one of my longer books with shorter chapters. So comment share like, and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTTTTTTT

Also this is what Emma looks like.