♡♥36♥♡

It's was about 9 in the morning and i was sitting at the beach blasting music, thinking. Im 16 and my life is about to start.

I have to get a job, a house or apartment, car. I just dont see how i can do all of this.

My mind was wondering from one topic to another. Then i felt cold hands over my eyes a started freaking out.

Suddenly before I could do anything Jeremy's sent comes to my nose and i relax.

He sits behind me with me between his legs.

"You scared the living shit out of me asshole!" I say as I rest my head on his chest still sitting up. "Sorry. I didn't mean to." "It's okay." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." I kiss his lips softly

"How did you find me anyways?" I ask questionably.

"I went to your house to give you something but your mom said you left this morning. I called Tiff and she said she hasn't heard from you so i came here." "Oh." I turn around and hug him.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking into my eyes. "Nothing." I ask simply and truthfully. "Don't lie. You only come here when your emotions are to fucked up." I look him in the eyes.

"Jeremy nothing's wrong. I swear."

He looks at me for a while searching my eyes. "Are you sure Kat?" I nod. "I'm sure Jeremy." He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back deeping the kiss

Jeremy pulls me on top of him and pulls away. "I love you Kat." I smile. "I love you too." "Im serious." "I am too." "I really love you." "I know you do." He kisses me once more then hugs me tight.

"I don't ever wanna lose you." He whispers in my ear. "I don't ever want to lose you either." He smirks. "Want to swim?" "Dont have any clot-. Ohhh." He smiles when i understand.

"What if people come?" "Its a private beach and its early on a monday morning. I high doubt anyone will show up." "True true."

I stand up and so does Jeremy. "Race you." I say to Jeremy. "Okay prepare to lose." He replies back.

We start striping right there fast. I start running and shortly after so does Jeremy. He picks me upand runs carrying me as i scream.

We hit the cold beach water. Jeremy places me down. I put my hair in a really but pretty bun.

I start to swin away from Jeremy and we race.

I look back after a while and dont see Jeremy. I stop and float around waiting for him to resurface but he doesn't.

I start to worry when its been 5 minutes. I call out and swim back to shore. I get out the water and look back. I call out once again for him.

"Yes." I hear back but dont know where. "Where are you?" i say "Im in heaven mommy." He says back with laughter. "Ha ha." "Turn around."

I turn around and see ballons tied to a picnic basket sitting a table but there's no Jeremy. "Awe its nice but where are you?" "Be patience. Go to the car." He yells back.

I walk to the car and find clothes. White floral print high waisted skinny jeans, a white lace bra top and a half jean jacket.

"Awee. Did you buy this for me!" i yell. "Yes i did." "Its all so pretty babe." "I know because you'll be wearing it." I smile. "What now?" i yell.

"Change and go to the table."

I change and walk back to the table. There i see Jeremy in black slim pants and a button up Jean shirt with white converse to match my white converse.

I smile. "Come in and lets go to the place i was going to really take you." "Okay." He grabs my hand. "You look amazing by the way." "You do to."

We get in the car and he drives us up the coast and he parks.

"The first place we were together." I smile. "Yeah you made me ditch with you." "I never made you i asked you to. And you never protested for me not to either." "I know."

We get out the car and he walks us to the little beach house that people rent.

We have a picnic outside the back door and talk about everything.

When we finish we stay there and leave about 3 p.m. Jeremy returns the keys and we leave.

______

Jeremy sits down at the piano and starts to play.

" My house in Budapest My, my hidden treasure chest Golden grand piano My beautiful Castillo." I begin to sing.

" You Ooh, you. Ooh, I'd leave it all" Jeremy sings smiling at me as i smile back

Me:
My acres of a land
That I've achieved
It may be hard for you to
Stop and believe

Jeremy:
But for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Ooh, for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Me:
And give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away

My many artifacts
The list goes on
If you just say the words
I, I'll up and run

Jeremy:
Oh, to you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Oh, to you
Ooh, oh
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Me:
And give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away

Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away

Jeremy & I:
My friends and family
They don't understand
They fear they'd lose so much
If you take my hand

Jeremy:
But, for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd lose it all

Oh, for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd lose it all

Me:
And give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away

Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away

Jeremy:
My house in Budapest
My, my hidden treasure chest
Golden grand piano
My beautiful Castillo

Jeremy & I:
You
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Oh, for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

I smile and kiss him.

Authors Note
Sorry for the lateness