♡♥30♥♡

I step into Jeremy's room with a towel around my wet body. Jeremy leans against the wall and smiles when he sees me. "Better?" I nod. "Better." I sit at the end of his bed and he hands me one of his shirts.

I put it on, after that I slide on some pink panties. I cross my legs and put my hands in my lap. Jeremy  laughs at me. "You look like a 5 year old babe." I laugh and roll my eyes.

We walk outside to the trampaline. We get on and jump around, It starts to rain but we still jump around like little kids. He stops me in the middle of a jump.

I look into his eye as he moves back a wet red piece of my hair behind my ear. In a second then our lips crush together.

So passionately, the most passionate kiss ever. He cups my face with both of his warm hands as mine are between our chest. No tongues being used. A while later we pull away.

He presses out foreheads together and not leaving each others eyes. "I love you." Jeremy says. "I love you." I kiss him again. "I love you." We both whisper when we pull apart.

We pull into a hug. "Promise you'll never leave me?" "You'll never leave me." He laughs. "I ment-" I cut him off. "You will never lose me. I will never leave you." He smiles. We go back to jumping.

I yawn. "You wanna go back inside?" Jeremy ask. "Yes." He nods. "Can you carry me?" I ask as I hold up my arms like a baby. He smiles. "What the Princess wants the Princess gets."

Jeremy claims out and holds out his arms, I jump into them and he carries my wet body back inside. When were inside and in his room he lays me on the bed.

"But im wet." I tell this after he layed me down. "When aren't you wet in my bed?" Jeremy smirked. When I finally get it I cover my face with my hands. "You make me." He laughs. "Your really slow." I frown. "I am not!" He laughs amused. "Yes you are." "Shut up asshat."

I stand up and he hugs me. When we pull apart Jeremy sits on the floor. I sit on top of him. "What you thinking about?" "Nothing." "Are you sure?" He nods and kisses my lips.