♡♥4♥♡

11:30

He hands me the phone so I can call for pizza. As i call he goes to the fridge to get 2 bottles of wine. One was Alizè and the other was Macato. He lays a blanket on the floor outside facing the lake. The pizza comes and I walk to the back. "Pizza is here." He nods and hands me 20 dollars. I take our and hand it to him. "Keep the change." I take the pizzas and close the door. "What tone is it Kat?" "11:35." He perks through the door. "Good." I set the pizza outside and sit in the chair next to him, between us was the pizza and the wine. He goes inside and comes back with 2 glasses. He hands me one. "Thanks." "What's first?" "Macato." He opens the bottle and press me done in my glass. He does the same for himself.

11:59

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3." We chant together. "2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!" He picks me up into a hug and spins me around. "Happy New Years Kat!" "Happy New Years Jeremy!" He sets me down. We watch the fireworks with amusement. "Its beautiful Kat." He whispers not wanting to ruin the moment. "It's amazing." I whisper back. It was truly wonderful. The chokes in the sky popping into lovely colors. By the time the fireworks were over I was sloppy drunk. He was as well but i was way more drunk. It was 1 in the morning and i was happy. "Come on let's get you in bed." He says so sweet. "No!" I pout crossing my arms. He picks me up over his shoulder. "Yes Kat your drunk." "I'm not drunk." I say as i burp. "See you're drunk." I hit his back and he puts me down. "Kat..." He looks into my eyes. "Kat please let me pretty you in bed." I don't answer and he picks me up again but this time he cradles me into his arms. I don't fight anymore. "Jeremy.." He walks me through the house. "Yes Kat?" "Thank you for making today a fairytale." "Your welcome." He says as he puts nee on the bed. "It was my pleasure." He takes of my heels and places then on the floor. He wraps me up in a blanket then walks out. "Jeremy?" He turns around in the doorway. "Hmm?" "Your not staying with me tonight?" "No I'm going to the living room." "Oh." I say kinda sad. He walk out.

9:08

I wake up with a horrible headace and the taste of throwup in my mouth. The bucket I was throwing up in is clean.

I look around and find 3 aspirin and a bottle water on the night stand. I take the aspirin and water then get out the bed. I walk to the kitchen where I see Jeremy.

"Good morning." I say as sit on the island. "Good morning. How do you feel?" "Better then last night." He laughs. "That's good." "Thank you for last night." I say as he sets Mc Donalds in front of me. "What do you mean?" "You took care of me and protected me." "I told you i would." "But most of all you didn't take advantage of me. Most guys like you would have." "Guys like me? "No not guys like you. I mean the guy i thought you were going to be." He looks at me confused. "I mean the guy that play every girl like a toy and once he gets bored or tried of them he throws then away." He nods. "So you thought i was a player?" "Ya." "I was. I used every girl in New York i could get my hands on. But when we left I needed to change my while life around. I made so choices that where horrible. I hurt a lot of people. I did things i want proud of. But I'm trying to change. I am changing." I search his eyes and see he's telling the truth. "Like what?" "What?" He questions. "You said you did so things you weren't proud of. Like what?"

"I was speeding one day and I hit a 5 year old." He puts his head down. "Did you kill them?" "Her and no. She was all by herself so I had to take her to the hospital. I visited her everyday. I broke one of her arms and one of her legs." He kept his head down. "What happen when she got better?" "I contacted one of her family members and told then the situation and I drove her back to her family." "Awe. I'm sorry. But you did a good thing after." "Ya but after it was all over with. If I hadn't been speeding it would of never happen." "But..." "No Kat it was my fault!" I sat there.

He gets up and hit the wall 10 times. Every hit got harder and louder. Every hit made me flinch. After the 10th punch I grab his arm before he could hit again. "Stop please." I let go of his arm. I hug him from behind. I feel him panting. I wrap my arms around him. After a few minutes I go around and hug him from in front. He hugs me back. "Tell me it's going to be ok." He says. I look up at him. "It's going to be ok. I promise." He smiles but pulls me back into a hug. "I'm sorry for going off." "It's ok." I smile at him for reassurance. "Want to go swimming?" "Swim suits?" "In you're cabin closet I bought you 3 different kinds." "Awe thank you. I'll be right back." I let go of him and walk to the back to the room. There us a red regular one peice, a coral regular two peice, and a black one peice with the hips carved out. I the coral one and put out on.

He grabs the towel and we leave.